Vaniki Info

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jaenisch, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Accendo Guest

More information about the new TLPs is coming. No ETA to give just yet, but it's pretty robust so far from what I've seen.
    Jaenisch, Chikkin, Thez69 and 8 others like this.
  2. Mescar Lorekeeper

Thank you Accendo for the update. Good news to hear.
  3. Yarteb Elder

Just saw in bug reports that the tutorial is open for Mischief. So maybe Vanilki will have it. Also many keyed zones would be open in GoD era.
  4. Accendo Guest

Questions like this and more will be answered. :)
    Skuz, Chikkin, Yinla and 1 other person like this.
  5. Branntick Augur

I'll PayPal you $3.50 if you use the extreme amount of sway over the mechanics of the game you have as a Community Manager to buff Rogues for the first 14 expansions or so.
    Risiko likes this.
  6. Accendo Guest

Hey now, I can only be bribed if pizza is involved. Anything else would just be unethical.
    Skuz and Risiko like this.
  7. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

I don't know if we can trust a community manager who substitutes water for milk in their cereal.
  8. TheGoblin Elder

Will this be about both TLP’s or just Vaniki? Not sure what else is going to be different with Yelinak.
  9. Zrender Augur

Would be super cool if they would consider reducing the apply poison time to balance out the just added patch note: "Added messaging when a rogue uses the pick pocketing skill" change. I mean rogues needed a buff and most people are going to consider the message change a nerf (and in most instances it is) which feels pretty bad considering the state of rogues in classic :( . Poisons have been useless for ages but making apply poison fast or instant would make them situationally useful.
  10. Accendo Guest

Both.
  11. Endacer Augur

Possibly some kind of update about the most liked and agreed upon thread in tlp history, with adding relaxed truebox retroactively to TLPs starting in Omens?
  12. Hirbow Augur

I think the problem is within you if you have issues with rogues in the first 14 expansion.
  13. Trox2010 Augur

You all giving into the overwhelming support finally and just making all TLPs (past, present, and future) into PvP servers?
  14. trainz Journeyman

I heard they’re making sleepers tomb into a pvp flagged arena?
  15. Chikkin Augur

This is a real thing? It's in a meet your dev post or something?

Damn Accendo, I really wanted to give you a fair chance before we burned you out after the usual 2-3 years. But water in cereal? That's a game breaking bug right there.
  16. Haak Augur

I'll toss some guesses out and say that the Yelinak news includes a new slate of offers (to replace the Mischief themed ones) and an announcement about achievements starting in Classic.
  17. Accendo Guest

Water in cereal? What the . . . I don't even. If it ain't eggs and bacon, it ain't breakfast! :cool:
    Brunlin, Yinla, Chikkin and 3 others like this.
  18. Beastlordz New Member

You know it Haak, you don't get your normal TLP this year, but another round of free-trade to please the majority lol.
  19. Accendo Guest

My apologies, all. When this process started, I saw the title and thought this FAQ would be for both Vaniki and Yelinak. Turns out it is just for Vaniki.

If there are lingering questions about Yelinak, you're most welcome to share them with me and I'll look into the possibility of having an FAQ generated for that TLP as well.
    Skuz likes this.
  20. Zrender Augur

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?