Mischief Leveling Path

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Valyn, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Valyn New Member

Hi All,

What is the leveling path nowadays for someone new looking to jump back in to the fray? Looking for the pathway from 25 onward.
  2. Tevez Augur

I've had some really good success with a group at Tower of Shadow (unsure of name). The undead tower with multiple levels in Great Divide. Think you can level there from like 20-40.

If you need a grouping buddy I'm recently back and have a 30 enchanter. I play in Australia so our play times might not be the most compatible.
  3. Strickin New Member

Around that level I went to Marus Seru and killed recusos at camps or the roaming rock monsters. Next after it all started to all turn blue I went to the southern end of Dawn Shroud Peaks and killed zelinaks and light crawlers. From there I moved north in the zone to the higher level mobs and killed large zelinaks and wolves until around level 40. Afterwards I just moved to the rockhopper caves to the northeast and killed rock hoppeers in the caves and rock monsters outside of the caves until about 45.

After that grouping is probably your best best, however you could check out acrylia caverns or fungal grove for soloing purposes.
  4. Mescar Lorekeeper

Depending on class and gear, at that range, you could start the beach of Gunthak. That will start to get you into the 30. After that work your way through the tunnel to the fort area or on back. I normally take that til around 35ish then go to Dulak's Habor. This will take you into the 40s. From there you can continue in LoY doing Crypt or could venture to Veksar. Veksar could take you all the way to 60. By then you have found a guild to run with or some groups to help you get caught up.
  5. Overcast451 Augur

Was in a group in Overthere yesterday. Fast kills and all - went from like 27 to 36 in a good evening. Overthere is better than many give it credit for, perhaps a bit boring. It starts to slow around 36, stuff was going light blue to me.

Tower of Frozen Shadow is solid for 25-40ish as well. Will probably need a group at 25 unless you are heavily twinked. In a group, Gunthak would be excellent XP also (or if you are twinked out, you might be able to solo there).

Solo in the mid 20's I personally think is really slow. Although.. Frontier Mountains would be a decent spot, but if I was soloing there - I'd move on to Overthere around 27 or so. Easy terrain and unlimited mobs.

Now that I'm 36 - I guess I'll do Gunthak. Lower Guk is usually infested with a$$hats.
    Although - in a good group that pulls fast in Dreadlands, I bet I could get to 43 or so by the end of the night.

Usually then Velks is where many go to. Good groups there should get you to the low-mid 50s pretty quick, couple evenings maybe.
  6. Rcbauer Augur

Nurga and Droga are good in those levels if you have snare.
    Overcast451 likes this.