Combine Small Expansions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pappasalt, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Pappasalt Augur

I'm not sure how many times this has to be posted and said over and over and over again. Hardly anyone likes the grind at 70 and how long it takes. A VERY simple fix for it would be to just combine DoN into OoW and Por into DoDH (can do it with LDoN into PoP as well).

Quit being stubborn, it is a very small..easy change that would improve that timeframe for everyone that stays on those servers.
  2. Overcast451 Augur

Might be kinda cool if they did 'phases'.

Like to start: Classic, Kunark, Velious, and Luclin
    Next: PoP, LDoN, GoD, and LoY

Then onto DoN and OoW +

They could change the timelines accordingly. Just add them all together and the 'phase' has all the time they would have allocated for each of those, added together.

Might be a good way to go about it.

I guess some things like pre-nerf items, zone re-vamps (Paw, CT, etc) - might be something that needs to be dealt with though.
    Dre. likes this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Sounds like a level-locked server. ;-)
  4. Pappasalt Augur

We can 4 page a discussion about stopping playing at a certain point but we can't push this through? lol
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm not sure about lumping them all together but varying the unlock time of individual expansions would be nice. For example cutting PoR down to a week or 2 weeks before the next unlocks.
  6. Pappasalt Augur

Can we not get any traction on this? lol
  7. rangerous Elder

While I think your idea is good DB just made both of the upcoming servers release schedules longer in the new FAQs than their first announcement schedules.
  8. Pappasalt Augur

Vaniki needed to be slowed down a bit. Still fast as selo.