We Need a Trilogy Free-Trade Relaxed-box Server (4th TLP)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zinth, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Zinth Augur

Please DBG make a Trilogy (Classic+Kunark+Velious Free-Trade Relaxed-Boxing (No Random Loot) server for all of us wanting it and let the others have theirs. This way you attract everyone. Also give us 2x 40 slot bags for the new set of bags. (oh we already got that *wink wink* )

12 weeks later Luclin
    12 weeks later Planes of Power & Legacy of Ykesha
    4 weeks later Lost Dungeons of Norrath
    8 weeks later Gates of Discord
    At this point the schedule becomes consistent. Enjoy expansions for twelve weeks when a new level cap is unlocked, and eight weeks in expansions where the level cap stays the same.
    Except both Underfoot and The Burning Lands are both 12 weeks.
    Thewiz, Soulsiphon and KRYGZ like this.
  2. KRYGZ Lorekeeper

Now this is the perfect Server for sure
    Zinth likes this.
  3. Xazier Elder

Oh yeah finally someone who has it right. I love 12 weeks of Luclin especially if we get trilogy at the start. This gives Beastlords plenty of time to level up and get AAs and do old Velious raids as well. Thank you for posting this, I would jump on board.
    Zinth likes this.
  4. Typhus Lorekeeper

Please DBG this sounds really great, but why 4th is there a 3rd I am unaware of?
    Zinth likes this.
  5. Haldi Elder

+1 for this and I will bring my 3 boxes on each computer so 9 accounts I would pay for. I will also buy bags for all accounts if they made this.
    Zinth likes this.
  6. Monkfu New Member

I love it, only thing I would change though is having 8 weeks of LDoN seems a little long for me.
  7. Soulsiphon Elder

Yes please. I think a large majority of tlp players would love something different than Vaniki and Yelinak this year. Yelinak being extremely boring and a repeat of the same old crap over and over. We are just tired of that. Vaniki seems like a massive waste of resources that is going to be put into fixing and balancing. You guys have not even gotten random loot rules figured out yet, and you are only going to spread you team thin fixing Issues with Vaniki and Mischief.
    Zinth likes this.
  8. Soulsiphon Elder

I believe someone posted something similar to the OPs post down on the threads as (3rd TLP). Probably why he said 4th in his/her post.
    Zinth likes this.
  9. Iove Elder

This would be great, but i prefer Classic start, or Classic + Kunark start for 12 weeks than Velious for at least 8 week (love raiding in Velious). Also will be good to see relaxed boxing not from start but after GoD or OOW.

Anyway free-trade is must have, even without random, ppl who ever try it will always want it :)
    Overcast451 likes this.
  10. Ragnoruk Augur

I agree. An extra month for the Trilogy era and this would be great.
    Zinth likes this.
  11. Ananka New Member

I was hoping for a slower progression server that stops at Velious, Luclin or later as long as it caps at level 65 max. If not I'm staying on Agnarr.
  12. Zinth Augur

it's because it gets shoveled under PoP but released 4 weeks later, PoP is 12 weeks then ;-)
  13. Zinth Augur

I posted it as a semi joke with "copy pasta" of most of his text from the thread with the 3rd server idea ;-) but yeah I also wrote it serious enough because that is what I would actually like to see in a server