gg daybreak WoW wins again

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lamberduim, Apr 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamberduim Elder

Wow just announced housing, TLP player base is gonna be decimated, especially because this years ruleset is really bland.

Was looking forward to this years TLP too but damn
  2. Thewiz Augur

You again? Don't go away mad, just go away.
  3. Xaliax New Member

Translation: Wahhh

No one wants people like you on the tlp anyway. So IMO they are spot on with the rulesets.
    rangerous likes this.
  4. Noobnoob Journeyman

LOL--- Players that care about housing don't play Everquest. People that like World of Warcraft, will not like Everquest. It is the equivalent of asking someone who is getting free stuff, to get a job. Not easy.
  5. HekkHekkHekk Augur

What ya talking bout, bappa? I like both and housing.
  6. Zrender Augur

Dafuq are you on about? This has to be a troll, right? WoW getting housing in the LIVE game will have zero effect on Everquest TLP servers. Maybe if they rolled out a version of wow classic with housing it may have like a 1% effect but honestly I wouldn't play live WoW if they paid me. Everquest live already has housing and it's considered quite good. In fact, eq2 housing is considered one of the best in all MMOs and yet here people are on EQ forums and playing EQ.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

In related news a small boy fell over & hurt his knee in Toronto, Ontario, this triggered a large explosion in a chocolate factory in Belgium killing 3 workers.
    The boy's knee is being monitored for any connections to other disasters.
    Appren likes this.
  8. Arclyte Augur

imagine being this mad
    Thewiz likes this.
  9. GRACUS Lorekeeper

JustAnotherOpinion and Skuz are EQ DEVS dont believe anything they say, just trying to change the narrative to justify their ideas for each TLP.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  10. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Really though, if they are that easy to draw away from EQ, do we even want them to stick around?
  11. Moforyguy Elder

GUYS the new Fortnite skins have released so say byebye to the EQ TLP community since the server rules suck!......
  12. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

[This comment has been deleted by Skuz]
  13. GRACUS Lorekeeper

Pantheon Rise of the Fallen is being released May 16th bye bye EQ no one will play your boring TLPs now.
  14. Cideral Lorekeeper

of which century?
    Overcast451 likes this.
  15. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I'm a silly sausage

[This post has been edited by JustAnotherOpinion]
  16. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I don't live in the USA so that torpedoes any chance of that happening.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

Congrats on the promotions guys!
    Skuz likes this.
  18. Truetotheblue Augur

@Skuz @JustAnotherOpinion bring back magic weapons and keep the body changes. I'm sure @Decaying_skeleton would agree if they haven't already been slain on test by the guards.
  19. Captain Video Augur

The big challenge for WoW in developing its player housing has been to make the units big enough to accommodate the size of their most active players.

Of course I'm talking about their inventory.
  20. trexton New Member

Maybe im not good at googling, but I cant find any announcement of player housing for WoW? anyone mind linking something?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.