Can we un need enchanter charm pets in classic

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lamberduim, Apr 15, 2022.

1. Murdukethegreat New Member

Buff rogues instead.
  2. Branntick Augur

My charm pet only does 2.5 Rogues worth of dps instead of 3. :(
    Thewiz, Pizzanomicon and Lineater like this.
  3. Pizzanomicon Augur

Absolutely criminal :cool:
  4. Thewiz Augur

The outrage!
  5. FranktheBank Augur

When you get a 20% nerf and are still the most powerful class (in classic), you don't need the nerf reverted lol
    Hirbow likes this.
  6. Legends Elder

I'd be all for nerfing it more if you buff charm in the level 70 bracket.
  7. Hirbow Augur

They should make charm pets invulnerable to Tash/Malo...;)
  8. Barder-mangler Augur

I'm legitimately confused if OP has actually played enchanter both pre-nerf and post-nerf. Having played extensively in both eras, enchanters are still incredibly OP for the first few expansions. Doing very hard things like soloing chardok royals will be more challenging, but they are legitimately still doable post nerf. In fact, I can't think of a single thing I can't solo now (that I could before).
  9. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

If you were ever kicked from a group, I can guarantee it was you and not your class.
    Hirbow likes this.
  10. Lamberduim Elder

Lol nope def not me. Everytime I join, 10 minutes into the group I get told. "Hey sorry we thought you had breeze we only invited you for that." Or. "We forgot about the ench nerf to pets and we really need better DPS."
  11. SoandsoForumUser Augur

I'll take "Things no person has ever typed in EQ classic for 500 alex."
  12. wildone Elder

always box a mage and the class thats your main since here we are talking about enchanters.once you get group mez and at 27 i think c1 if i remember correctly you can drop the mage if you want.
  13. Stormblossom Elder

Well, it does make the Ukun Bloodbeast in GoD a major pain in the rear.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Seems pretty strange that if they are kicking you for not having a single spell that they are not asking you if you have that spell before you join the group.
  15. toasty4800 Elder

ok?

so a few groups kicked you and you cry about it?

wow.

My enchanter ran groups, and if you are complaining about sub level 25 please just stop.

Start your own group.

You want to know when it's really a pain for enchanters? I'll tell you. Getting level 61-64 so you can get the higher level charm. You are absolutely useless for those levels and it's way harder than the mid 20's.

I had to sit and grind my off alone to get through it before getting the 64 charm and having everyone and their mother demand I come to their group.

And this is with enchanter mind you, the easiest class to level in the game.

Try leveling a warrior or paladin then get back to me.