Requesting an Agent of Change for Riftseekers' Sanctum

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hamshire, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

My guild would love to see this entered in. We aren't really hardcore enough to afk check for them and run a raid over....so this would be a welcome addition.

I have no clue how complicated making a new AoC is, but could a dev atleast respond at some point? I know ya'll lurkin...
    Shui and PatCleric like this.
  2. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Would be nice to see this added.
  3. Krysanth Elder

Any updates?

Still loving this idear...........
  4. Gheed Is not reading your response

They sit up for over a day usually so no need to afk check anything. Doable with 3 groups?

Y'all make me laugh
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  5. Mistress Journeyman

[IMG]

Is a lot of likes
    PatCleric likes this.
  6. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Any mischief spreadsheet preppers in chat?:)
    Shui likes this.
  7. Mistress Journeyman

Our TLP ain't dead
  8. Senthin1 Journeyman

Add this AoC please!
  9. Gheed Is not reading your response

Debatable. Open use of macaroni + unlimited boxes on one PC I suppose means non dead server?

Probably not too hard to warp on up and kill them on Rizlona kekw
    Shui likes this.
  10. Goburs The Filthy Casualz Leader

Would a dev give an indication if this amount of attention is working in our favor please? Are ya'll discussing the idea of implementing this??
    Shui likes this.
  11. Kiaro Augur

They certainly did on Phinigel, although that was back when we could keep picks open for days with 1 character.
    Shui likes this.
  12. Machen New Member

I played on Phinny. In a guild that would race for them when they were up. You are misremembering. They are raid mobs, have always been flagged as such, and never have spawned in picks. If they spawned in picks, this request wouldn't exist.
  13. Shui Butai

Bump ~ to the top ~ Cmon make it happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. Baldur Augur

Any chance this happens before Mischief/Thornblade make it to OoW?

Basically only May's patch left for this to happen. Would be nice, but it's not looking good.
  15. Creepin Lorekeeper

A Agent of Change was added for Halls of Betrayal (Chardok B) for some reason so not all hope is lost.
  16. FranktheBank Augur

Should definitely consider this.
    Legends likes this.
  17. Trevalon Augur

Also gonna throw in for this as well. There is no reason why this wasn't a thing and absolutely should be.

Come on guys! Make this happen!

P.S. I hate the fact I just liked a Hamshire post...ugh...
  18. mark Augur

if you run 30 accounts you got to be a botter using scripted charecters not a boxer ?
  19. FranktheBank Augur

Go to bed.
  20. mark Augur

frank its 6.44 pm in australia i just sheared 150 sheep today and killed 2 brown snakes,the horses where going crazy so i knew i had to get the lupara out.