Test patch is going to reset all specialization so when it goes live what is the best for each class

Discussion in 'Casters' started by CrazyLarth, Apr 13, 2022.

1. CrazyLarth Augur

2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

3. Zalamyr Augur

I'd argue some druids have a pretty strong case for evocation primary. Just casting the Nature's Fiery line on cooldown will cause evocation to use more mana than any other spec.
    Barton likes this.
  4. bigpapa Augur

being a shaman that is the one i had , but i might go with conjuration , since the mana usage from casting high level dots is huge...
    i won't go OOM casting heals, but i do when casting many dot's .
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

QFT
  6. Petalonyx Augur

I'm confused. Do specializations no longer matter? Or do i need to go and cast only evocation spells on my my mages and wizards after logging in tomorrow to lock in a specialization again? (If i don't do this, i inevitably end up with Divination on all of my characters that cast AA invis regularly, LOL).

The Fanra page says:
    With the release of Terror of Luclin, arcane specialization was changed. While exact details were not revealed, it seems that all specializations now have an equal maximum level. At level 120, all five of the arcane specialization skills can be increased to 295. Therefore, there seems to be no need to pick specialties.
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Zipe The Healer

Fanra information is based on the pre-fixed specializations (after this patch Fanra quote will be outdated).

This is how you pick what specialization: Check your most used spells, check the ones that consume the most mana, pick that Specializations.