yelinak needs 3 boxing to be alowed in classic.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by pinco, Apr 14, 2022.

1. pinco Lorekeeper

hi i would prefer 6 boxing on the one pc,but il settle for 3 boxes per pc on yelinak please darkpaw.
    Murashu and Cloudous like this.
  2. AraduneWizard Journeyman

hi i would prefer no boxing at all, but il settle for adadune 2 trueboxes on yelinak please darkpaw
    Legends, rangerous and Zrender like this.
  3. Xaliax New Member

hi i would prefer the forum not to be, a stream of consciousness for random ideas
    rangerous, Bobbybick and FranktheBank like this.
  4. Rcbauer Augur

Boxer - A Haiku

by Rcbauer

Venomous exit
    A good, random boxer play
    in spite of the newb
    Thewiz likes this.
  5. Ragnoruk Augur

There are already threads on this topic, did not need a new one. I agree though, a relaxed truebox start for Yelinak would be great.
  6. Zinth Augur

it would be interesting if they started BOTH with a relaxed boxing ruleset... try something NEW and then evaluate. doing the same over and over and expecting a better result... well some wise man said something wise about that at some point in story
  7. Lumiens Augur

Why stop there? Let's throw in Mercs and Defiant gear while we are at it!
  8. Trox2010 Augur

One reason I am glad it is not part on Classic is because we are going to have god awful queues as it is even with True Box enabled. Those queues and subsequent server lag will be even worse if people was able to log into 6-9+ accounts from just a couple of PCs. Outside that not a big deal in my opinion if they wanted to implement the Relaxed True Box once the queues have subsided and server is mostly stable.
  9. Mirix Journeyman

How about no scotty. We understand you need to pay your basement rent, but I'm sure you can come up with other clever ways of doing so.
  10. FranktheBank Augur

Man, wouldn't this be nice.
  11. MarttinPH Augur

Is...is that a random idea?
  12. Ragnoruk Augur

No one is going to pay the rent if truebox was relaxed. Those that are paying the rent are already cheating to bypass truebox.
    Cloudous and Gormgeous like this.
  13. Xazier Elder

Yeah Yelinak just seems like a waste of time and boring as hell. We need something added to attract a larger player base.
  14. Rcbauer Augur

Yelinak will be packed from the start.
    Skuz, rangerous and Dragon Jockey like this.
  15. rangerous Elder

Imagine giving normal everquest players normal everquest and people thinking normal everquest players wont want to play en masse lol
  16. FadedshadeTLP Journeyman

Absolutely, Yelinak needs a relaxed Truebox from the get go or it will be dead as hell. It has nothing going for it and you ar ebetter off going to Mischief or Rizlona, just because it wont be boring as hell. But i suspect Yelinak with is afwul, old stupid ruleset, is there to get people to play Vaniki, even as a casual - Who will likely not have that much fun there. Daybreak, stop being dumb
    Jakuk likes this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I would prefer the forum to have a lot more people using it instead of there just being a silent majority about whose desires & wishes nobody knows.
    Cloudous and Ragnoruk like this.
  18. Thewiz Augur

Boxer - Another Haiku

By Thewiz

Terrible people.
    Making us green with envy.
    Weeping salty tears
  19. wildone Elder

boxer are great for the game not botters,how many times have i helped guildies with their epics including 1.5 and 2.0,cleric enchanter or whatever class tells guild mob has popped bang people port over or get tl from the boxers,bang epics done.
  20. Arclyte Augur