Troll beastlords need gator warders again

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rcbauer, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Rcbauer Augur

Make it so
    Foaming, Yinla, Xanathol and 9 others like this.
  2. Fhiele Augur

Never knew they lost them. Ogres still have bears?
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Crocodile warders had to be removed because they kept getting stuck on the geometry, part of the problem was their appearance didn't actually match their geometric shape.
    The devs tried to "fix" the problem by making the Crocodile warders smaller, then smaller still but it didn't solve the getting stuck issue so in the end they opted to change the warder to a Basilisk and at the time said they would work on returning crocodile warders after they had found a better solution - now maybe it got pushed so far to the backburner that it fell off the stove & got lost down the back of the oven but there has been no indication it was ever really getting fixed.

I always hoped the Crocodile would return, even if it had to be a different model, but now it has been so long some players have never even seen the Croc Warders and are fond of the Basilisk.

I would love to see Croc warders return to Trolls, even if the model is a somewhat different one, but if they do let the Bestial Alignment model match it too (its still the old croc for that).

I am still bitter about that tbh, I deleted my Troll Beastlord at the time in protest over it and never had the desire to play one with a Basilisk.
  4. Silver-Crow Augur

I personally like my basilisk warder :D
  5. Xanathol Augur

They said the model kept getting stuck yet I never had issues with my troll beastlord's pet before the change. It was one of those things they should have just left alone.
  6. Basak Augur

The pet got bigger and the gaters grew long which causes some issues. Having said that, I wonder why Basilisk's don't have the same issue.
  7. GNOME_POWER Augur

8. Blackteef New Member

That said, the ooze pet illusion as my 'Pile of Snot' pet was even MORE on-brand for trolls.

I went so far as to change his name to "Snot" and my surname is "Snotlobber".

But yeah, crocs were awesome.