Stomple's Day - Here Comes Spring - No Irontail

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by WizzyAlaska, Apr 9, 2022.

1. WizzyAlaska New Member

So far, on two different characters, have gotten to the part where I need to kill Irontail. He refuses to spawn. I even have a tracking character checking for spawns and nada. This is on Bertox. I saw on another post where he is spawning beneath the world. That maybe, because even tho I get the message that he is there, he does not appear on track and cannot be targeted with /tar
    Auroara and Belldin like this.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

Apparently there is a possibility of spawning in a place like a cliff on the outer circumference.
  3. Paladin Augur

He seems to always be up, every time I have been there (I am also on Bertox), /waypoint -2526, 1703.

He sees invis and is also aggro, so maybe collect hunters are having to kill him regularly.
  4. Auroara New Member

I just spent a few hours running around EW with a ranger.
    Still no Irontail.
    Belldin likes this.
  5. Paladin Augur

Just in case... were you in the right EW? ToV?
  6. Auroara New Member

Yes, TOV....the one with the quest giver and the dust bunnies. Here again....still no Irontail.
    Belldin and Paladin like this.
  7. Belldin New Member

Bertox here can confirm no Irontail for at least the last 2 days. since Stomples day ends next Wed witch is also the next Update day i would love to not have to wait a year to finish my Stomples day achivments
    Auroara likes this.
  8. Auroara New Member

I have checked this zone with a ranger every day since Saturday. Five days later, still no Irontail. Would be nice if someone from DP games would check on this.
    Belldin likes this.
  9. EQDev-Naylie Developer

The malignent Irontail won't be found on track until you explore near his hang out. What text does your task say?
  10. Belldin New Member

my task says to defeat the peniscious Irontail , i got the update on Sat and have explored the whole South West area of the zone where i got the task update. i ask in zone every day while checking and no one has seen Irontail
  11. EQDev-Naylie Developer

Is this only happening on Bertox?
  12. EQDev-Naylie Developer

Can confirm that after a zone repop, Irontail has started to show up again on Bertoxulous.
    Belldin likes this.
  13. Warpeace Augur

14. EQDev-Naylie Developer

He appears to be ready to rumble on Firiona Vie.
  15. WizzyAlaska New Member

Thanks so much! Was able to dispatch the bunny and complete the task (Bertox).