rizlona most popular tlp server after god in the last 10 years.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Apr 12, 2022.

1. mark Augur

rizlona is the most popular server after god in the last 10 years,the majority of people playing eq box,so please the masses and make it easier to retain players because once you fall behind its hard to catch up,someone will say no ro these post but they are the loud minority not the quiet majority and i look foward to buying bags for my boxes.
    Cloudous and Gormgeous like this.
  2. Rapala Journeyman

I played daily and completed all content through PoP on thornblade, had to stop halfway through PoP for personal reasons. During that time I cleared the 15+ year old cleric box laptop off my desk, and realized how dirty it had become. A couple months later and a clean desk I'd like to come back, but I'm not putting that paper weight dust bucket back on my desk. Only thing stopping me from returning is not being able to box my cleric on one pc.
  3. Magician9001 Augur

How many guilds have cleared DoDh?
  4. mark Augur

mischief and rizlona are the only 2 tlps with high population on the server eq status at american peak times,mischief isent even a year old and rizlona his getting close to 2 years so long term rizlona his a winner for players and daybreak.thats why we need all new tlps and current ones to be in multiple boxing on the 1 pc enabled.
    and think about the enviroment.
  5. Raytheon Augur

LOL. Are you kidding me? Rizlona has 4 guilds with tracked kills doing DoDH content. Phinny had 16 guilds clearing DoDH with 15 of them going all the way through Mayong. Unless your 4 guilds are throwing 200 people each at the content, I'll go with you being very mistaken.
    Zrender and Magician9001 like this.
  6. Captain Video Augur

You're counting characters, not people. Population isn't measured by server load. Only Real-Life humans and animals count on Rizlona. Everything else has to have a magic weapon to count.
  7. mark Augur

well its actually active accounts that pay money to darkpaw that count,and the big botters went to the non boxing server and rizlona its actually making the most money on a tlp after mischief and its a year older.
  8. Zrender Augur

Even if true it doesn't really matter. Make another boxing server and rizlona's numbers will probably just halve. It's not that there aren't people that like boxing. I used to like it. It's that boxers, imo, vastly overestimate the amount of regular players that want to box. I think making another boxing server will just hurt rizlona and split that population between them. I'm not opposed to them coming out with another one, I just don't think these numbers mean what some think they mean.
    Captain Video likes this.
  9. Machen New Member

For whatever reason, Rizlona has way more guilds that don't report to the tracking site than any TLP I've been on previously. Including at least 3 more that have already cleared demi and another half dozen that are working their way through progression.
  10. FranktheBank Augur

People baited on a mark thread.

Rizlona is incredibly popular for a post OoW/DoN server though.
  11. Sebbun Augur

I don't disagree with the comment here but isn't that pretty true with Truebox Servers as well?
  12. mark Augur

why do people like starting in classic its many things,good memories,fun,making new friends,not having to catch up in lvl and aa,you can take a break from eq come back to next year brand spanking new tlp and many more reasons and in my case i would love random loot and free trade and 6 boxing on 1 pc,i have played everquest way past oow in fact on live i got some charecters in the mid 90 and 1 to 100,but i found the game totally different,and frankthebank and many others who dont agree with me either for making kronos or they want single players only i am sorry we cant agree,your entitled to your opinion and i am to mine.
  13. mark Augur

brink on 6 boxes for pc 2 month classic start,fv and randoom loot,so i can box my warrior,cleric.druid,mage,wizard and enchanter,god i love these game.
    regards from mark.
  14. Meridian Augur

ok, cool