Suspension without notification

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Esiah, Mar 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Back in 2018 the then community manager clarified that:

Any account that gets suspended or banned automatically has any recurring payment options cancelled

Keep in mind that the game actually takes about 3 days to fully process billings so you may wind up in the middle.
  2. royphear New Member

Well I'm a player and I would like some support. Since starting a ticket with CS isn't resolving the issue. I don't see how a forum moderator would be able to resolving the issue.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Oof, suspended for sending too many parcels? I'd have given them a reason to suspend me after that. I always parcel my bazaar garbage to a trader mule, never had any issues with that though.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nor have I ever heard of a GM explaining the reason for the suspension to that extent or saying it would have been the other guy.

It would be interesting to know just how many parcels were involved since many of us parcel. Odd this is not in TOS/EULA
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Try a bite of optimism once a day. :)
    MasterMagnus and Nennius like this.
  6. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Someone parceled me 200 items after I explained to them not to.. it was causing issues. So I parceled them back the same (or more ).. Childish.. but it felt good. They reported me.. I got suspended (7days). After the suspension, the GM said the other person should have been suspended if the GM had known. Only time I have been suspended. You don't get to truely talk about it until your unsuspended. Even on an alt account, the results would be bleak... short sentence answeres.
  7. Accendo Guest

Zapsos and Nennius like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.