Unable to add Payment method/buy membership

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Everdork99, Apr 8, 2022.

1. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

Can't start my Sub or even add a Payment method

The wife and I were wanting to come back and play EQ a while but it doesn't seem to be working right now?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What isn't working? Like do you get an error?

Are you going thru Steam?

Try a different browser. Opera works well with the main EQ site.
  3. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

Tells me a unexpected error has occurred and to contact customer service . This is from different computers at different locations with different browsers. I'm not saying it's not on my end but I have no idea what it could be.
  4. jkb7777 New Member

Same problem for me, can't use any existing cards, can't add new cards, and can't pay through steam. Tried both Edge and Mozilla browsers.

Error is:
    • We're sorry an unexpected error has occurred while we were processing your request. If you encounter this same error again, please contact us so we can offer further assistance at help.daybreakgames.com.
  5. jkb7777 New Member

Tried again and it works now.
  6. Everdork99 Lorekeeper

7. Athornha06 New Member

Can't sub by steam and/or visa... been 2 days.
  8. Athornha06 New Member

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at https://help.daybreakgames.com

Again. Well I guess no EQ for now
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can play free until it your petition is addressed. You did file a petition?
  10. Cadira Augur

Getting same issue when i try and pay through steam. I wonder why DBG doesn't want my money?!
  11. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

* This could be the billing address when you started your credit card has changed and not updated in the credit card system to your actual address. Simply a mistake in your zip code would give this error.
    * Your credit card co. may have reaccurring charges blocked on your account ( I have had that happen also ). that is another reason.
    * The billing server is down.
    First thing to do is pre alert your credit card co. that you are going to do a charge to this game. Tell them to approve it.