Shaman TOL Potions

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Daktarr, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Daktarr Lorekeeper

When, if ever, are the Shaman TOL potions going to be active on the live server?

Even though I have the correct recipe, it says you can't do the combine in this container type. The healing type potions work fine, but the damage, cure, mana, and others of this type do not.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

Though the recipes are still listed on Alla's (I removed them from EQTC), feedback was that they don't intend to put them on live for now? Maybe someone will respond with the answer to whether that's never or someday. Ngreth's answer seems to point to maybe/probably some point in the future.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  3. Pops Racer Olde Faht

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I wanted to say to Aanuvane: THANK YOU
    EQTC is an amazing resource, and my Shaman (Alchemy=303) is very appreciative of all your efforts.
    Annastasya and Aanuvane like this.
  4. Shredd Augur

I heard that Alchemy was not until next expansion.
  5. Szilent Augur

There was a general move to spread out caster upgrades across the two expansions in a level bracket. A higher potion proc being postponed like the higher caster staff proc, etc., into the Dec 2022 expansion that isn't anticipated to increase the level cap. Because casters don't upgrade core spells with each expansion like melee upgrade weapons. I think the other potion upgrades got somewhat arbitrarily swept ahead by that idea whether or not they were in the targeted category.