Anyone finding the Processing Gizmo BIC Piece on Mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sethisto, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Sethisto Elder

We are currently trying to track down the Processing Gizmo:

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=27669

We've done its actual sewers run several times now killing all of the named that should drop it, and they do drop the other sewer pieces, but not the Processing Gizmo.

Their loot table appears to be the same as Riwwi and Ikkinz. In the case of Riwwi I've killed the named there around 40 times, getting loads of the other 3 sewer pieces but never a Processing Gizmo. Also killed Barindu named loads of times without seeing it.

Does anyone have a confirmed bucket for farming this? Is it just on some super obscure side bucket or something?
  2. Gheed Is not reading your response

Welcome to BiC with random loot

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  3. verbatim Elder

It's so mischevious!
  4. ThenaEQ Augur

Mar 31 10:01:46 Processing Gizmo Hynid Howler
  5. Baldur Augur

I'm on Thornblade, but gotten it a bunch, mainly in sewers, but I did just get one from Ikkinz group trial from a named in there as well.
  6. Vicious EQ Elder

After working on BiC as a guild and several groups of us completing them now I went ahead and sent some information on the overly painful parts of the quest made 10x more painful by random loot.

This list included the Processing Gizmo and the issues with the 11% drop rate now being reduced to about a 0.03% on the sewers bosses due to random loot.

I was told the items would be receiving the quest tag for random loot servers. I assume this will need a patch from them and I'm not sure it will be this cycle or next, but they are aware.
  7. ClosedSource Lorekeeper

If only some of the designers of this stuff knew what was actually in their game and how it worked OR if they took 2 minutes before each launch to check a wiki on "important quest lines in this expansion".
  8. a_librarian Augur

is it tradable? just buy it off the bazaar
  9. coltongrundy Augur

Ngreth added the quest item flag to a bunch of BIC items so they would continue to drop from the mobs they normally do. Did this one get missed? Is it a quest item now?
    Rasper Helpdesk likes this.
  10. verbatim Elder

It along with most of the bic quest pieces are no trade under FV rules.
  11. Rcbauer Augur

Why? MISCHIEF BABY!!!!!!!!!!
  12. Endacer Augur

This item IS still dropping from its normal mobs (thought they are dropping the others pieces as well, so may not get it first named), it took me about 6 different runs into Sewers: Plant of 1-3hrs each before I got mine to drop off the terupta named. Just finished my BiC quest last night around 6:30cst.
  13. Endacer Augur

Just head in and start clearing your way to the end of it. Once you go past the room with the underwater tunnel, I stayed there at the top of the stairs after coming out of the water and pulled everything from the room south and west. As with the other sewers, once you kill 20 mobs you have a chance to get a named, if there isn't one you can continue clearing and killing respawns until one does spawn. Feel free to shoot me a tell or mail in-game if anyone has any other questions.
  14. coltongrundy Augur

Test Patch notes say this item and some others are now flagged as quest items. Don't know when that will get applied to live. It will get fixed eventually but probably like 2 weeks before the expansion is over.