Max Trophies activated at onetime!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Andarriel, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I just got my ranger his seventh trophy (CoV collection one) and was wondering what is the max at onetime? He's at 7 sure he probably max or close to it thanks for any info.
  2. Moege Augur

8 is max currently (housing)
    Quatr and Andarriel like this.
  3. Paladin Augur

Not sure what you are asking here... but there are three possible answers.

(1) If you have them on your character, the answer is that you can have four of them active at the same time, since you can place one (each) in your Primary, Secondary, Range and Ammo slot.

(2) If you have placed your max trophies in your house, you can activate as many as eight at the same time using Personal Trophy Tribute (free Tribute costs), depending on how many Trophy Tribute slots you have unlocked.

(3) Combine #1 & #2 (but no one has 12 different trophies).
  4. Moege Augur

/flex
    And that is not even the whole list that you can get, I know Im missing at least 1.
    for those counting 11 tropies 9 tradeskill ones and you can only equip tradeskill tropies afaik.

[IMG][IMG]
    Quatr and Andarriel like this.
  5. S33k3r Augur

6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thanks for the info i was wondering about housing trophies. I already have all those level 7 trophies and ones i couldnt do (rog and shm) they have there too lol. I always have 4 trophies equipped on my wizard and switch when i need too. Wish they have so all the trophies would combine as one make it alot easier. Funny thing is my wizard used to be dark elf but i wanted tinkering trophy so i changed the race lol kinda cool though have built in shrink now so dont have to shrink myself anymore.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Does The Bone Rod functions as a trophy now? Can you put it in a house and "activate" it? :confused:
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

No he just showed it because it has the best fishing mod it aint a trophy.
    Moege likes this.
  9. Moege Augur

My tradeskill mods I do not put in the housing, just find it too much of a pain to activate them when tradeskilling then have to remember to switch back to the stat trophy for raiding.

Would love a single combined tradeskill trophy! doubt that will ever happen /sad