Overseer incapacitated. How long does it take to recover?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Whulfgar Augur

Exactly as the heading asks.

How long does it take?

I work on oil rigs doing shift work 14 days on. 14 days off.. and my druids account still has incapacitated agents after I get back from the rig. So the question becomes how long does it take for them to recover ?
  2. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Sounds like a bug. I think the longest incapacitation I've ever seen is 96 hours. And those are pretty rare. Most are 48 hours or less.

There was an issue in December and January, where the incapacitation was not timing out, and the only solution was to use Recovery quests to get the agents back. But that was solved in early February, so either it's come back (not that I know of), or your particular account has a bug.

You say "my druid's account". Do you have multiple accounts? If so, and this is the only account you're seeing it on, that would support the bug-on-that-account theory.

Also, on the agents page, the one with the very long list of agents along the left side, it should have the incapacitated agents labeled as such, with a timer showing how long it will last. That will 1) show you how long, and 2) let you see if said timer is counting down.
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Longest ive seen is 72 hours. I do Recruit and the collection quests. Pretty lame when the 72 hrs hits my elites! Maybe try doing recovery quest if you get them always nice when you crit on those.
  4. Moege Augur

Go to agents page, switch status in dropdown (farthest to the right combobox) to incapacitated.
    There you can see on the agent how long it is incapacited for.

BUT 14 days+ seems like a bug, Try contacting niente here on the forum.
  5. Gialana Augur

Also keep in mind that the incapacitation timer doesn't start counting down when the quest ends. It starts when you hit the "Collect Reward!" button on whichever quest incapacitated the agent. So when you get back from your 14-day shift, any agent which was incapacitated when you left should be recovered, and you should get a message for each one recovering when you first open the overseer window. But when you collect the reward for the quests you started before leaving for your shift, you could get newly incapacitated agents

If the above isn't what happens, then I can't think of any recommendations that haven't already been posted in this thread.
    Nennius and Shanarias like this.