Commemorative Coins

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Xanbar, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Xanbar Augur

21st anniversary task "Fancy Feast" can be completed solo at 115 in a few minutes as it is a collect with all NPC drops in the same area of the same zone

Are there other currently available anniversary tasks/quests/missions that are similarly fast and easy to complete solo at 115?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

For coins? Yes, lots.

But do the math. reward is 10 coins. takes 1000 coins or more to get the cool mounts That would be 100 or 150 tasks. And many have lock outs.

Took me about 3 years to get the Unicorn.

However there is one player on our server who gets them all each year. Not sure which task(s) he is doing but I have given him a ton of matts for the Jimothy Junior task.
    Conq likes this.
  3. Alnitak Augur

Fippy's Further Revenge
    Delving into Frostcrypt
    Unity

All 3 pay 10 coins, soloable at 115, in a single zone, 6 hr lockout.

Several more tasks require travel, but not a heavy fighting. Same reward.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

If you do all the material farming ahead of time, the Jimothy task is by far the easiest one to gather the most coins (especially if you have a teleporter and fellowship campfire). I got two of the bags on two different toons in consecutive years doing just that task over and over.
  5. Conq Augur

Thanks CatsPaws. These are what I farm for coins, tho this year I've backed off - the mount was so disappointing, I can't see wasting coins on them.
    Unity - 25 coins.
    Magically Delicious - 20 coins.
    Fippy's Further Revenge - 10 coins.

When I have more time in blocks and am motivated for more coins, I also do these - some take 5 mins, others an hour (Dinner Party).
    A Formal Dinner Party - 10 coins.
    What Happens in Neriak - 5 coins.
    Dead Dragons - 5 coins.
    Defending Knowledge - 5 coins.
    War Games - 5 coins.
    Pirates of Timorous Deep - 5 coins.

Conq
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Flatchy Court Jester

I thought I was doing well collecting enough to get the gnoll illusion item for my pet. The 1000 coins for a mount seem a bit much. Hats off to ya!