Fixed Internally 23rd Raid: Mad Emperor Lock Out Timer Issue

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Paladin, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Paladin Augur

Why does the timer take effect when you try, but do NOT defeat the event?

There is no coming back the next day to try again.

Not good.
  2. Omegga Elder

Lock out on fail seems to be 2 and half days if you drop the instance.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

on win is 2.5 days too
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

So if you fail you can't get the instance again for 2.5 days. Darkpaw, please check and confirm this. It should not be hard to confirm this bug.

Thank you.
  5. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Mad Emperor's lockout appears to be applied when you trigger starting the event by talking to the Mad Kar`Zok instead of being given when the event is beaten. If you lose the event but keep the instance, you might be able to try again. But if you lose the instance, you lose any chance to make another attempt. Weird application of the lockout.
    Syylke_EMarr likes this.
  6. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I can confirm that you can fail the event and keep attempting as long as you keep the instance. However, the lockout should not be applied on request, only on success.
  7. Forcallen Augur

The Anni mission this year is the same. 6 hr lockout on request.
  8. Warpeace Augur

Its like they refuse to take notes and apply lessons learned from past years and projects to the new ones. I appreciate the content but I refuse to let them off the hook for repeated mistakes like these.
    Paladin likes this.
  9. Paladin Augur

The way I phrase it is that they seem to 100% lack a Protocol.

And if they have one, they certainly don't seem to use it.

Y'know when doing A, also do B C D, but when doing B, don't change E and so on.

That way, they can void past mistakes (understand why not to 'change E' cuz of the bugs it creates), lack of consistency, failing to remember to add / do / update things and so on.