What are those must do anniversaries?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vumad, Mar 20, 2022.

1. Vumad Cape Wearer

Not sure if this is posted somewhere. Here's some top anniversary rewards to work on. Any others I missed?

Rewards
    13th - Ring of the Ancients (shrink) - Rumor Has It
    15th - Miniture Horn of Unity (200hp/mana/end regen clicky) - Defending Knowledge
    15th - Diplomatic Papers (Spell / Melee guard, 5k max 50k) - What Happens in Neriak
    16th - Cleansing Rod (Cure poison/disease) - Anniversary Shared Task Cleansing the Grounds
    16th - Drunkard's Stein (PoK port) - Pub Crawl
    18th - Zueria Slide: (Port, converts multiple locations) - Tsaph's Day off
    19th - Trophy: A lost Wayfair's Tent (3000hp/mana/end trophy) - Lost but not forgotten
    19th - Extruded Black Pearl (60ac, 500hp/mana primary/charm/range aug) - A Formal Dinner Party - possible chest item
    19th - The Bone Rod (7% fishing pole, wont break) - Fish Eyes in the Dark
    22nd - Unified Pheonix Feather (1000hp/mana/end regen click) - Unity
  2. Lubianx Augur

15th - Diplomatic Papers (spell and melee rune) - What Happens in Neriak.

A correction for above, Extruded Black Pearl does not fit in Secondary. It can fit in Charm, Primary or Ranged though
    Hobitses likes this.
  3. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Andarriel, Hobs and MasterMagnus like this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Mine is slightly different that I do each year for the alts I have made during the year, for the first round releases

Short cut version of Pub Crawl for Drunkard's Stein.

Dead Dragons Necromantic Dragon Bone.

Fish Eyes in the Dark The Bone Rod - unbreakable fishing rod

Magically Delicious - Jimothy Junior - A familiar that reduces food and drink consumption by 50%

War Games for the Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem - and one of those augs 250 plus each but are lore

Evil Eye Operative for some more good augs.

Short cut version of Liquid Courage for the Golden Helm of Rallos Zek trophy.

Tsaph's Day Off Zueria Slide: Skyfire cause its so easy

Might do the Pirates of Timorous Deep for pearl.

Unified Phoenix Feather of course

I have tried for the last 3 years to get the Lost Wayfarer's Tent. But I just don't have the umph I guess.

And of course there are others that come out in the second wave of quests.
    Graag Baash, Hobs and Quatr like this.
  5. Vumad Cape Wearer

Bone rod is a great one. I forgot about that. Want that on a few alts.

I corrected the black pearl. I'll update post 1 until it locks which is 30m or so.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

7. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Andarriel, Hobs and (deleted user) like this.
  8. Windance Augur

Hobitses likes this.
  9. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

10. Raccoo Augur

Hobitses and Vumad like this.
  11. Dalrek_MM Elder

Was actually camping human reductionizer in mecha guardian when someone told me to just do this instead. But it doesnt seem to be live at the moment?
  12. zleski Augur

Jimothy Junior is a half second cast time for your familiar which is immensely useful during combat rez situations.

For the time being, the Copper Flecked Geode of Adroitness and Brilliance augs from last year's anniversary (22nd?) are worth using, usually both on the same character.
    Hobitses and Petalonyx like this.
  13. zleski Augur

Last year, before they put the 1 hour replay timer in, I had 40+ instances without a named spawn. :(
  14. Shea Lorekeeper

I was looking for this too. I do not see the Quest giver where expected... Sam Napth?
  15. Petalonyx Augur

Thanks for mentioning this, I had no idea! Hadn't bothered before because I wasn't excited about food consumption rate.
  16. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Not yet. April 12th, 2022 2:00 AM PDT through May 11th, 2022 at 1AM PDT
    Hobitses and Quatr like this.
  17. Accendo Guest

This is a great list and the replies have been awesome! Thanks, all.
    Hobitses, Nennius, Yinla and 3 others like this.
  18. Morigaine Elder

I think one of the takeaways to notice is that no one is mentioning this year's group content at all. The familiar being a copy of an old expansion's was disappointing to say the least. Who was this item actually intended for? The gear in the chest is obviously an upgrade over some of the items but it will NEVER be on a post like this in the future. It will be outdated and obsolete next year. The items that are making this list are unique and have something distinct about them or at least have a significant lifecycle based on stats (black pearl, copper augs, etc). No one will bother with this content other than to check the boxes. As Sancus mentions in another post, its about the rewards not the quests themselves.
    Allayna likes this.
  19. Decease New Member

also the collect bag 44 slot is nice although u have to do it twice
  20. Biltene Kingslayer

For new alts (or players), the 6th anniversary scavenger hunt for the elixir of scholarship is a good ROI on time invested vs. reward.