About time to hear the new Ruleset.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by bartolomo, Mar 9, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raejin Lorekeeper

Hah I 100% guarantee they wont do Aradune 2 box limit again. It's a big headache to police and less sub's to boot! I'm betting Phinny clone or some spin on new live server with time locked level unlocks.
  2. Raejin Lorekeeper

Everything available but max lvl 50 for 1 month 60 2 months etc. Would kinda be cool imo.
    wade_watts likes this.
  3. Raejin Lorekeeper

Ponter likes this.
  4. Raejin Lorekeeper

@ 1:48:12 the lvl locked server question was asked..
    wade_watts and Corydon like this.
  5. Arclyte Augur

Aug 14, 2020
  6. Raejin Lorekeeper

right, but it is an interesting idea!
  7. spokk New Member

I hope its a mangler 2.0 Please
  8. coltongrundy Augur

Day 4 of asking for new TLP ruleset
  9. Arclyte Augur

I'm going to kill a halfling every day until we hear of the new TLP ruleset
  10. Machen New Member

There won't be anywhere near that by the time it catches live.

The TLP's that have gone the distance have ended up with a couple hundred people playing at the end at most.
    Hdizzle likes this.
  11. jeskola pheerie

Not sure if serious? They will never do another "2-box, dedicated gm" server. Both those selling points were failures.
    Appren likes this.
  12. Waring_McMarrin Augur

At this point I would say it is a bit early to say the merge with FV is a given. Since both Mischief/Thornblade have a unique ruleset that could still be valid and unique after they hit live the might decide to keep one or both around depending on the population at that time.
  13. Ponter Elder

In this case I vote we don't release the ruleset until they go live and let people figure it out for themselves.
  14. coltongrundy Augur

Day 5 of asking for new TLP ruleset
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Probably T-minus 30 more days before you get anything.
  16. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Well, she acknowledged the level-locked concept as an 'interesting' idea and didn't dismiss it as unlikely. Get on the forums she says, but it's been around here for months already as probably one of the most interesting and new ideas. To her credit, probably too busy to read the forums and she mentioned Discord as a place she would like to see it posted too. Maybe read that more frequently.
  17. Tweakfour17 Augur

LLP is the last good idea imo thats actually viable that has been player suggested. Maybe the devs have something else cooking but I'd imagine we get the Level Lock sooner than later.
  18. Iyacc Augur

I vote for PVP - not because I want to play it but because I think that affects my current server the least. :rolleyes:
  19. Corydon Augur

19 months. That video is ancient.
  20. Ishbu Augur

The new servers will be a skip the crap TLP.

LDoN is one month duration like Mischief had. DoN and PoR get the LoY treatment.

It will be the healthiest TLP come TSS ever.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.