Fixed Internally Umbral Plains (SoL) triggered raid targets not spawning in DZs

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Trebla7th, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Trebla7th Augur

Just for fun, went to kick around in an Umbral Plains DZ today (Aradune server). The static raid mobs (Zelnithak, Rumblecrush) spawned as expected when the zone was created, but the triggered mobs did not appear when they should have... assuming I understand their mechanics.

Killed Radir Fireshower, Spirit of Radir never spawned.

Killed all 4 "a Dark Master" in quick succession and Doomshade did not spawn.

I did not have lockouts on anything in the zone.
    Moege, itzagame_m8s and Nenton like this.
  2. Knifen Augur

Not 100% on the tegis but I thought at least in the non-instance zoned for DS the Dark Masters have to be chanting signaling his event is ready. If the dz is similar to a server up i dont think raid mobs are up right away. That may or may not have anything to do with how AoC and DZ work with it now thou. Or im just way off.
  3. toehead New Member

Good day, The triggered mobs (DoomShade, Swarmlord, and the Spirits of Radir and Tawro) are not spawning in the normal or DZ zones.

I have killed after they began the chant (for Doomshade) and killed multiple placeholders for Swarmlord and the Spirits, in both the normal and DZ zones. The trigger is not spawning the Named/Rares required for the achievements.

Thanks for your support and for looking into this.
  4. Bzalthek New Member

Have the exact same issue with all the spawns you listed. Just now the Masters chanted at 12:32, dead by 12:35, no Doomshade.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

If DZ you mean the AoC instances, those are geared for containing raid events and not all of them had named mobs copied over. You can find named in some AoC but it may not be all the zone named, or the AoC could have been culled of all the named and only contain zone trash that impact clearing to the raid event.
    spaceice303 likes this.
  6. toehead New Member

Thanks for the comment. I do not believe it is correct in this case. I believe these mobs are available in the AoC instances, but the trigger mechanism/script is broken (in both the AoC instances and the normal zone). I base this on the fact that Swarmlord, Radir, and Tawro (the trigger mobs) are all spawned in an instance, but when these trigger mobs are killed, the event/mob does not start/spawn. This includes Doomshade (with the dark masters being killed after their chants).

At the end of the day, I'd like to see this fixed/investigated as my OCD is mandating that I clear the achievement before moving on. :)
    spaceice303, Joules_Bianchi and Herf like this.
  7. toehead New Member

Anyone else experiencing this?
  8. Cactusrustler80 New Member

I'm experiencing the same. Doomshade isn't triggered in AoC instances. Did a few of them and it was the same result. No spawn.
  9. Trebla7th Augur

spaceice303 and Herf like this.
  10. Elvenphox Lorekeeper

Also unable to get Doomshade to spawn in either static or instanced zones. Even after getting the dark masters to chant.
    spaceice303, Joules_Bianchi and Herf like this.
  11. Herf Augur

Ditto. People in my guild on Agnarr have been having this problem for months. The only two mobs I've seen up are the big Zelniak, and Rumblecrush. The other, triggered spawns, aren't. They don't spawn and this has been an annoying problem for months as people used to farm and raid those mobs.
    spaceice303 and Joules_Bianchi like this.
  12. globeadue Lorekeeper

Confirming 7/11/2022S
    Spirit of Tawro did not spawn on Tawro death.
    Netherbian swarm event didn't not spawn after killing swarmcaller.
    For this to still be an issue 6 months later is very sad.
    itzagame_m8s likes this.
  13. Nork New Member

Went to flag this as a bug, and found this on search.

This is very much still the case :)
  14. Hoodjibobber New Member

Same problem - instance and static .. you see the zone wide event emotes but no spawns.
  15. spaceice303 New Member

I have this problem too on Drinal
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  16. Herf Augur

I hope this gets fixed on Agnarr. None of the triggered spawns in Umbral work :(
  17. Ironfist337 New Member

With Luclin launching tomorrow on Yelinak I expect this thread to get a lot more posts.
    spaceice303 likes this.
  18. Stymie Pendragon

It's been confirmed, but with no Dev comment it's impossible to know when this 8 month old bug will be addressed. A little bit more communication would be greatly appreciated. :)
  19. phaeril Augur

Can confirm it is indeed still busted on Yelinak.
  20. Herf Augur

That sucks. I really wish they would promote this bug and fix it on all servers. On Agnarr we don't have all that many raid targets or fun targets, and all of the triggered events in Umbral Plains are broken and have been for about a year. We only get Rumblecrush and the big Zelniak, not triggered but timed spawns.