Personal Hemic Source not summoning familiar unless I target someone else's pet.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Warpeace, Mar 6, 2022.

1. Warpeace Augur

Personal Hemic Source not summoning familiar unless I target someone else's pet.

This has been acting buggy for a bit now. As a Paladin I use to be able to click it and it would cast my Familiar for the stat buff. When I had nothing targeted, myself targeted or anyone and anything else...it would summon my familiar.

Lately I try and click it and nothing happens. I have to target someone else's pet for it to cast, that should not happen for me to summon my Familiar from this item.

Targeting a Merc will get it to cast. Also if you have no target it will cast.
    Sprooce, Rolaque, Tour and 2 others like this.
  2. minimind The Village Idiot

It works for me when I target another person's pet, an NPC, and when I have a completely empty target.
  3. Lubianx Augur

Yeah it isn't working as it should.

My workaround is casting a different familiar, with this as the stat one
    Moege and Wulfhere like this.
  4. Rolaque Ancient

Often for me, it won't cast after zoning and my target window is empty. I get a red message that says I have to have pet or something targeted. However, if I target myself, and then clear my target, then it casts just fine. Sounds like a bug with the target window not clearing properly.