Community Everquest Council

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dandamek, Mar 5, 2022.

1. Dandamek Lorekeeper

Anyone hear back from Daybreak regarding the Community Council? I filled out the application during the accepted time and the deadline has since passed. I haven't received any email or news regarding its formation and whether I was admitted or not.
  2. Tadenea Augur

there was alot of people who applied it takes time for the devs etc to go through them all while also working on the game
  3. Tyranthraxus Grognard

If you wrote your application in that bold font, I'm sure they will be getting back to you first.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The original post was updated by Accendo:

Update: We've received a significant number of applications and we want to give each application proper consideration. While we are actively going through and evaluating the more than 150 qualified applications we received, it is not certain when we will be able to finalize the vetting process. TLDR: This is happening, but it's taking longer than originally anticipated. We appreciate your patience.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...unity-resource-council-is-relaunching.280527/
    Elyssanda and minimind like this.
  5. Brontus EQ Player Activist

What's wrong with posting in a bold font?
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

For those with poor eyesight it helps a lot. Some would equate it with shouting though.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is bold font and is used to highlight the text and capture the readers' attention

This is all CAPS AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS ESSENTIALLY YELLING
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. Bobokin Augur

Correct, but the OP uses neither - just a larger font size.