Fixed Cazic Return of the Exiled PGH , empty again...

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Elyssanda, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Maedhros High King

I'm the only guild leader ROTE has ever had.
    I created the guild, bought the neighborhood, bought the plot and palatial guild hall and placed it.
    When guild halls were messed up 2 or 3 years ago for many many guilds across most servers the original neighborhood is now listed as 3 out of 4, but as you probably know, the guild neighborhood officially belongs to the guild, not one person, and I think the same is true for the plot.
    adetia and Hora like this.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Ya - I wasn't sure if you were the only one ever, figured as much but i know that specifically gave us trouble so was worth mentioning. hopefully they can get you patched up. We finally have a TR neighbourhood back ourselves as of just last week for the first time in many years after the whole neighbourhood went mysteriously missing. i haven't moved the guild hall over though for fear of disaster.
    Elyssanda and Maedhros like this.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

we still don't have all of our things back in the guild hall..
  4. niente Developer

I ran a script to add the missing items back to the hall. They will be marked as Stored, and if you load a saved layout it should place everything again (admittedly after a bit of lag).

Sorry it took so long to get the items back. On the bright side, there was a clue about why this is happening and gives me some hope that we will eventually fix this.

If there are still issues after the items are restored, please send me a PM.
    Rondor, Thunderkiks and CrazyLarth like this.