Anniversary reward suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annie, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Which would probably be the best anniversary gift, just make tradeskill trophies not take a slot.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare, Wdor and Fenthen like this.
  2. Tevik Augur

Or shoes!
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Right. No point in having them be trophies if raid-functional characters need to take up 8-10 inventory slots to carry them around.
  4. Paladin Augur

Easy enuff to swap trophies out where ever you happen to be. Doing TS? Swap to TS Trophies. Done with TS? Swap back to buff Trophies.

Many don't realize that you do not have to go to your house to swap Trophies. In any zone, open your inventory window, click Plot items button than click the Trophy Icon. Swap them out from there.

If you can't recall what your buff Trophy set up was to go back, that's an easy solve too. Use the /note feature of EQ and make notes as to which Trophies you prefer.
  5. Paladin Augur

No it doesn't. Inventory -> Plot items -> Trophy icon.
  6. Pops Racer Olde Faht

I'd like to have an item that provides an advanced "Con" which would show what faction group the NPC or mob belongs to, and a preview of the items they are carrying.
    ex: "..is a member of the Corrupted City Guards and appears to wearing fine steel gauntlets"
  7. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Yeah but that's all pointless. What's next, stat food and power sources that give TS bonuses so we can swap tribute, food, drink, and power source to do a combine? A better ear aug that shares loregroup with Artie Prize so we can swap augs before every combine? TS trophies don't really fit with the other trophies. Having them apply without equipping is a great improvement, but requiring trophy swapping puts that almost equivalent to needing to equip them for each combine. The only characters that's useful for are TS mules that can leave them always equipped, but that's been deprecated by inclusion of TS requirements in combat gear.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Knifen Augur

They need to add a separate tab to Tribute window for TS Items, that way they can always be running at 0 cost, they dont need to be put in just to use then removed from tribute to put back all your normal stuff, and you wouldnt have to carry them in bag and equip when want. The earring aug could have a Trophy flag attached maybe so that once its no longer BIS but still has the TS bonus we can put it in the unique TS Tribute tab we just created.
  9. Bernel Augur

A Moving Wagon. Allows you to set your origin city with the following restrictions:

- Character must be at least 18 (old enough to move out)
    - Character must be at ally faction with at least one of the citizen groups in that city
  10. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

I can get behind the Jann's upgrade, bifold upgrade, beer goggles, or rez clicky.

But then I would be fine just with anniversary aug upgrades. New charm aug, etc. etc.

Teleport Clickies.

Upgrade for shawl aug.

Chalandria Fang (and equivalent for casters) upgrade.

Upgraded JBoots.

Secondary bind and secondary gate clicky combo for all.

Cauldron upgrade, but all/all.

CotH clicky, but all/all

Self evac, but all/all

Some of these may be unpopular :D
    Wdor, ChiiChii and Ozon like this.
  11. Vumad Cape Wearer

CotH clicky (and reverse CotH) are good suggestions.

Self Evac is also a good suggestion.

I think the way to balance the unpopular is with appropriate recast delays. If all plays could CotH with a clicky, but could only do 1 player 1 time in 23.5 hours, mages probably wouldn't complain. They would probably appreciate that they don't die, because a rogue can run and CotH them, then they can CotH everyone else.

Same with rez and evac. Long recast delays offset the imbalance in class design these items would create.
    Wdor and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  12. Vumad Cape Wearer

Track AA for non-tracking classes with a range of like 50. Just far enough to keep an eye on the named PHs you are actively camping, but not enough to see any other camps. That would be a quest with high participation.
    Hegsheoshed, Wdor, Hobitses and 3 others like this.
  13. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Haha, I main a mage and never once have I thought "Gee, I wish to be the only class who can call group members to me"... Ask Cicelee. I am lazy like that. :D
    Elyssanda likes this.
  14. Marton Augur

I really like Track AA suggestion. Even with a small range, this would be cool to have.
    Ibadan Kun'Tirel likes this.
  15. Alaskan New Member

100% XP Bonus, Clicky illusions for all classes and severs available and TLP.
  16. Sissruukk Rogue One

Shrinking is for n00bs. Get a Luclinite Horde Cube, grow everyone in the group, pets included, to max size, then try to squeeze onto Shei Vinitras' platform and win.
    Qwalla and Knifen like this.
  17. Svann2 The Magnificent

Ability to track by name.
    placeholder1, placeholder2, NAME
    so you dont have to see a list of every mob in the zone just the ones you are looking for.
    Wdor and Ibadan Kun'Tirel like this.
  18. Sevenless New Member

A "once a week" (add suitable time frame) buff for "2 hours" (add suitable time frame) to increase namer spawn rate (add suitable % increase to spawn rate).
  19. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

All maps have a little bar in the upper area in the middle that says "search" Type the name of the mob you want in that window. Then slightly to the right is another button that says "search" click that button. (when done you can click the clear button to erase all this) If you know the name of the place holder (easily found on eq resource) then type that in.

9 times out of 10 the map your using has the mob on it somewhere - maybe does not even have a label you can see - but it will list him on the left in the box and once you click on his name then it will put the red X on the map. Right click red X and it will make the path if possible. Then click "hide" to hide that list.

You can also use this as an alternate to the find key but without putting a name in there since many things are listed on it that are not on find or so buried in the list in find that they are hard to see. This is an easy way. For example if you click the search bar without putting a name in it while your in the baz then it will show you where all the tradeskill ovens, kilnm etc are and where the different halls are.
    Wdor likes this.
  20. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'm not Cice, but I can attest to this.. :D