level 55-60 farming

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dartevil, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Dartevil New Member

3 level 55+ friends with mercs want to find a spot to get xp and find saleable loot items. would appreciate any help. So far Seb has been the best, but would like new places to go to.
  2. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

3. kyzarvs2 New Member

My top 3:

Blackfeather. Good combo of loot + exp (several 400+pp item drops)

LDoN. I duo + mercs and they are ~30m for a hard mob-count one. 25-35AA per run through as well with LoD. Some of the augs are still useful. Loot varies depending on which zone you get but can be quite good.

I also do quite a lot on The Barren Coast. Lots of tasks to work through.
  4. Windance Augur

Grinding out XP and looting items that sell to vendors is good, but the real money is in items that sell to other players.

You might consider joining then general channel and asking if anyone needs some lower level TS mats farmed. I've been known to offer lower level characters very good prices on mats when I'm in a rush. Especially tinker crap.

If any of you plan to do your epic 2.0, you might want to consider farming the lower level zones that have parts in them.
  5. LesserArchi Elder

I would suggest Velious zones, Western Wastes and Wakening Land for tailoring tradeskill items.

Western Wastes maybe rough due to roaming named dragons.
    Stay on east side of wall and kill anything that moves. Worm mob will spawn.
    (no need to go to the north part of the walls when running up and down the east wall.
    Ice silks should sell really well but it's like spawning named most of times.
    Someone probably willing to pay 15K to 20K a piece or more...
    I probably will if I need them again, knowing the fact it's rare, LOL.

Wakening Land will be less dangerous.
    Lots of tailoring items drops there.
    Panther skin, tiger skin and the (elusive) haze panther skin.
    Forage or ground spawn (get map points from allakazam) the yew leaves.
    Yew leaves should sell very well. I have not seen this on sale at all, nor got any from the barter.
    Haze Panther skin may also be rewarding as the Ice silks. They are rare also.
    Rest of the skins should be not too bad.
  6. Pops Racer Olde Faht

Siren's Grotto. Deepwater Ink generally sells pretty well and is in demand for those trying to get their Alchemy skill to 300 and beyond.
  7. Annastasya Augur

This is one of my favorite level ranges. Thus, i end up with many alts right around the level 60 range. There are many great old-world dungeons.
    Droga, Sebilis, Chardok, Karnor's Castle, Velketor's Lab, Nagafen's Lair, Kedge Keep, Permafrost Keep, Lower Guk, Tower of Frozen Shadows, Grieg's End, Ssraaeszha Temple, Lost Temple of Cazic Thule, Acrylia Caverns, Howling Stones, Halls of Betrayal, Caverns of Exile, The Hole, etc. etc.