Anniversary reward suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annie, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Triconix Augur

????

This isn't true at all. Even itemization wise it makes total sense that it was an illusion and not a mount. It definitely wasn't a mount buff
  2. Szilent Augur

42280 Gunthak Grit II 0s 0s 120h+ n/a Self
    1: Increase Current Mana by 10 per tick (v417)
    4: Absorb Spell Damage: 5%, Max Per Hit: 150
    9: Increase Max Endurance by 750
    10: Increase Max Mana by 750
    12: Increase AC by 20 to 26, Based on Class (v416)
    13: Increase Max HP by 900

49443 Mount Blessing Meda 0s 0s 120h+ n/a Self
    1: Increase Current Mana by 38 per tick (v417)
    9: Increase Max Endurance by 4250
    10: Increase Max Mana by 4200
    12: Increase AC by 69 to 92, Based on Class (v416)
    13: Increase Max HP by 4000
    14: Increase All Resists by 50

Eyepatch is a mount buff.
  3. Triconix Augur

No, it is not. It stacks with mount buff. Just because they do similar benefits, it doesn't mean it's a mount buff.

Veil overrides Gunthak mask. Does a mount override veil? No.
  4. Szilent Augur

no it doesn't. click yours.
  5. Triconix Augur

I'm not getting out of bed to turn my pc on to click a mask. What was the other click from around then? Looked like a disc of some sort.
  6. Szilent Augur

was it called Memento of Changing The Subject When You're Wrong?
    Wdor, Tevik, yepmetoo and 2 others like this.
  7. Koryu Professional Roadkill

ChiiChii and Vumad like this.
  8. Szilent Augur

Luclinite Horde Cube is a rare drop from basepop in ToL's Vex Thal
    Qwalla, Hobitses, Ozon and 1 other person like this.
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

needs more cowbell
  10. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Vumad likes this.
  11. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Raiders not shrinking literally triggers me. Especially the short ones.

People who think shrink on raids is about size drive me crazy. Short races feel they are exempt from shrinking because they are short. They miss the point entirely.
    Wdor, Thunderkiks and Coagagin like this.
  12. Fenthen aka Rath

Instead this expansion we got a familiar buff. Again.
  13. Coagagin Guild house cat

Anniversary quest to gain teleport functions to zones linked to collectors editions but only similar, e.g. Frontier Mountains, Grounds or Tempest Temple, etc.Quest should involve part scavenger hunt in each expansion as well as killing a number of targeted mobs making the quest more akin to a difficult partisan's quest rather than a simple kill reward.

Most of my accounts were started well after these were once available.
    Hobitses, Skuz, Elyssanda and 2 others like this.
  14. Vumad Cape Wearer

A clicky that works like a rez token. Obviously with a recast delay of an appropriate time.

As a side note, increasing the stack size of rez tokens would be great, just doesn't have anything to do with the anniversary.

A high purity aug would be cool too. Also a nice aug for a secondary. The options for secondary augs is pretty limited.
    Wdor, ChiiChii, Hobitses and 3 others like this.
  15. Knifen Augur

I'll bite, what is the real reason short people (or anyone) should shrink. I personally have no reason to care if anyone shrinks or if everyone grows,

Start of raid
    /hidemodels all
    /hidecorpse allbutgroup (this one is in my attack key)

and I mark MA, my healer, and sometimes RL. So I only see 1-3 people and a bunch of floating weapons.

Now if as a gnome there is a reason to shrink to help others im down to change just not sure whats getting improved.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Hobitses like this.
  16. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

You shrink so you can occupy, or stack, the same position without player character collision. Ever tried to move through Lobby or GH and kept "bumping" into people? Or, Brell forbid, on a raid like Mearatas where everyone is trying to stay as tight as possible? Yeah, that's why we shrink. So we can stack of top of one another without colliding. Shrinking to minimum makes your collision 'size' zero.

For small races, shrinking does not change the model size, but it does change the collision size.
  17. Knifen Augur

I am glad I asked, did not know about the collision size changing. Im not sure I ever noticed running into invis people but after checking I do get bumped around. I will make sure I shrink for others now.
  18. Coagagin Guild house cat

Doomshade and the T2 raid where you run to the bubbly blue aura is a pain when you have too many big toons or mounts cluttering your view. Why mounts are allowed at all in a raid is beyond me.
    Wdor likes this.
  19. Svann2 The Magnificent

Have you checked it? Its not seeming to work like that to me. It seems the same whether I 'shrink' my gnome wiz or not.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Yes I have checked it. Remember that you will only detect others' collisions and whether they are shrunk or not. Whether you are shrunk makes no difference to your own collisions.

Shrinking is absolutely something you do for others.
    Wdor, Skuz, Vumad and 1 other person like this.