Anniversary reward suggestions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annie, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Annie New Member

A clicky that takes you into your GUILD HALL, and another that takes you directly to your house would be nice rewards for an anniversary quest.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Those already exist: Anchors. https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Anchors

There is a reason they are item based, in that you have to place an anchor to where you wish to wind up. Because your guild hall/house(s) could be anywhere. Unless you mean just the Standard Guild Hall, a guild hall or your house(s) could be in many places.
  3. FranktheBank Augur

Also you can have up to 3 houses, so...
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  4. Vumad Cape Wearer

An all/all PC illusion clicky. Pick the version from the quest reward window. Heirloom. 1 per server per account per year.

I've also mentioned an illusion that does the same thing as the potion of disgenderment.
    ChiiChii likes this.
  5. Accendo Guest

Please keep the ideas flowing! We love the suggestions.
  6. Sain_Rathe Lorekeeper

A click with the ranger/druid Vision buff that allows you to zoom back farther (Mask of the Stalker)
    Laurana and Vumad like this.
  7. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

A teleport clicky that cycles between Miragul's Nightmare, Al'Kabor's Nightmare, and Erudin Burning as destinations.
    Knifen likes this.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

A special new house is way over due. Like a temple themed one or an igloo.
    Hobitses, Aanuvane, Fenthen and 2 others like this.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Some new guild halls would be nice rewards as well such as Crafthalls that is used on beta.
    Wdor, Hobitses and -----Cinexa----- like this.
  10. zleski Augur

Clickies for pet classes to turn class-relevant reagents into gear for pets. Bone chips into bone daggers for the necros, tiny daggers for, well, tiny daggers for enchanters, etc.

An opportunity to select a past heritage crate teleport clicky.
    Wdor, Hobitses, Vumad and 1 other person like this.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

An upgraded Beer Goggles. (First introduced during Shadows of Luclin).

Provides 20% to Alcohol Tolerance (95 Max). Summons brew that gives a unique buff: bard speed for 18 seconds (recast delay of 5 minutes) or comatose/feign death (recast delay of 6 hours). Brew is lore (cannot stash).

Depending on the quest or mission difficulty, it could have ToL T2/TS stats for Face slot.

Quest name: Moonshine.
    Quest goal: Assemble a distillery.
    Item name: Moonshine Goggles, White-Paw Goggles, Beer Goggles XL, Beer Goggles of Awesome, Community Beer Goggles, Beer-Soaked Goggles, [Dev name]'s Beer Goggles.

[IMG]
  12. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

EQ2 gets around this using a Guild Hall Anchor that you bind to. Click your Guild Hall Gate. Ported into your GH. I don't think this is necessary, but just stating the fact.

I would prefer they create a GH door in PoK, and a Bazaar Door in the GH.
    Hobitses and Fenthen like this.
  13. I-WANT-IT-NOW Augur

New Bifold with 3-5 twincast charges.

Illusion item.

House with placeable cap doubled.
    Plumbus, Wdor, ChiiChii and 2 others like this.
  14. Svann2 The Magnificent

Arent we due for an upgrade to Jann's Veil?
    3 years old now
  15. Spacemonkey555 Augur

And more importantly, have the click reverse the effect to provide normal unmodified vision when used by rangers/druids that want their buff but don’t want the zoom.

I’d like something that removes all levitation buffs when I click it, without me having to temp buffblock them or pick thru my buffs looking for whichever random one got cast on me this time.
    Wdor and Raccoo like this.
  16. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Would it be a big ask to get Anniversary achievements to mention what expansion they become available on? Would be a really nice QOL update for TLP servers.

(In for a penny/in for a pound: would be nice if this were true for all of the "Events" achievements)
    Wdor, Hobitses, Skuz and 1 other person like this.
  17. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Wasn't Jann's Veil (TBL) an upgrade for Gunthak's Swabby Eyepatch (CoTF)? They were about 6 expansions/years apart.
    Coagagin likes this.
  18. Szilent Augur

Eyepatch is a mount buff, not illusion
  19. Celephane Augur

Hobitses, Paladin and Coagagin like this.
  20. Bigstomp Augur

An item with a huge ae range that does damage to anyone in your raid who is larger than max shrunk.
    Ideally with an incurable dot that will kill them if they don't shrink by the time it wears off.
    Heartland, Thren, Fanra and 7 others like this.