Time for new Trophies

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wudanar, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Wudanar Journeyman

I think the TS trophies need an upgrade. Here is my suggestion:
    • Create a new quest that requires 350 skill and previous trophy maxed to request.
    • Finish the new quest by turning old trophy. Reward - new trophy with 15% (50 max) mod
    • Evolve twice giving 1 - 17% (60 max) and final - 20% (70 max)
  2. Warpeace Augur

I would rather see the trophies combined with the Artisan's Prize.

Take that or those combine results and convert it into an item AA so we never have to deal with it again. Now we would have less junk to equip, store and ever wonder where you left them.
    Allayna, Tarvas, Velisaris_MS and 3 others like this.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Dont think they would do a quest like that with very few ppl having tradeskills at 350. But would like to see the trophies combined into one or something. As is i always have 4 equipped even then i gotta swap out.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

The trophies either need to be turned into AA or converted to augs (with some way to combine the basic tradeskills into a master aug). Either way, the trophies need to be done away with because they do nothing now but take up space...both in the real estate and the trophy/tribute windows.
  5. Warpeace Augur

Please no!! not as an aug. We already lack aug slots depending on class. I really believe as an AA line would be best, hopefully they could do it in one line and not per skill.
  6. Petalonyx Augur

In our guild of over 5000 on a high pop standard server, there are exactly 0 people with 350 skill.

Let's come back to reality a tad. Shouldn't dev time be spent on stuff that has high impact to the average player?

I'm not against TS or trophy upgrades, but anything new relying on learning all TS recipes (beyond existing AP aug) is not good for EQ.
  7. bobbin Elder

I'd rather have 1 Grandmaster Artisan's Trophy then anything else that was suggested. If they can't put the skill mobs for every tradeskill on one trophy then they could make it like that one Geerlok item that you put in a container and hit combine to get the trophy of the tradeskill you need atm.
  8. Zarkdon Augur

I’m in a couple guilds with several people that have 350 on multiple characters, so I think it’s more common than you are making it out to be
    Then again maybe Bertox just had a higher percentage of people with brain damage.