Grash issue

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

I have now done the mission, Gnome Memorial Mountain: The Darkness Howls, 14 times over the last two weeks or so as of tonight. Not once has Grash spawned. I am using two real characters and two mercs.

Has anyone else spawned Grash lately? I had not done this mission for about a year, but I do recall getting Grash every three or so missions. Is there some trick to it that I have forgotten?
  2. Dragnath Elder

It's RNG, when I first started GMM I had almost geared 6 toons with the drops from the chest in that mission before I saw Grash spawn, then got him twice in a row. That was a few months ago, I did run the mission again about a week ago and he spawned.
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth likes this.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Grash took 37 mission runs to show his face to me, then every box I own got an aug within a week's time.

Just the RNG curse.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Well. I will persevere. On the other hand, it does give decent AA exp.
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Every long-term EQ player should have already set up a shrine to RNGesus near their computer desk.
    Svann2 and Dragnath like this.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Any design ideas?
  7. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Ever watch the movie Major League? I went with something similar to Cerrano's shrine to Jobu.
    Sprooce likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmmm A very nice idea.
  9. Soulbanshee Augur

Just verifying, are you looking for boss on track or manually checking the 3 spawn points? Last I was in there the boss was not marked as trackable, but you could tell if you only saw 2 of the 3 PH on track spawned.
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

I manually check each spawn point. I will get him again !!
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

And finally he spawned and died. Didn't drop the augment. The journey continues.
    minimind and I_Love_My_Bandwidth like this.
  12. Moege Augur

Right there you are making a mistake ! Never ever build a temple to her, she does not like it.

https://discworld.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lady