Throttling Grip not Twincasting

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Primadonna, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Primadonna Knights of Infinity, FV

Noticed that Enchanters Throttling Grip isn't affected by twincast effect anymore. Not sure if this is deliberate nerf or some kind of tuning, but seems a bit odd. We aren't topping the DPS charts by any stretch of the imagination, but gosh, it was nice to feel like I was actually doing something with my dps spells. lol
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

The DD and DoT portion are both twincasting normally with ITC/Bifold and just resting twincast chance for me. Note that the messaging changed a while back, there are 2 log lines for the DD Twincast, while the DoT twincast is single line reporting

[IMG]
    Rexa, Vumad, RPoo and 3 others like this.
  3. Primadonna Knights of Infinity, FV

Ok, sorry, I should clarify. It's the twincast proc from Chaotic Puzzlement that won't be consumed when throttling grip is cast. TG DD component will consume a TC counter from IMP TC and Bifold so far, but not the chaotic puzzlement TC effect.
  4. Szilent Augur

The Chaotic Gift line has always excluded the dots. Would be pretty nutty if that were suddenly changed :D

63943 Chaotic Puzzlement Gift 0 0s 0s 18s n/a Self
    Max Hits: 2 Matching Spells
    1: Increase Chance to Twincast by 100%
    2: Limit Effect: Current HP
    3: Limit Max Duration: 0s
    4: Limit Min Mana Cost: 10
    5: Limit Type: Exclude Combat Skills
    6: Limit Type: Detrimental
    7: Limit Max Level: 120 (lose 10% per level)
    8: Limit Effect: Exclude Twincast Blocker
  5. RPoo Augur

Eh we've never been able to twincast the strangle line or mind dot line just regular nukes with TC nuke.
    Rexa likes this.