Test Update 02/08/2022 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Feb 8, 2022.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Patch notes and discussions thread
  2. Strumph Augur

Type 3 augs have no description on them as to what benefits they provide at least on the ranger ones.

Also no Irae Faycite Shard: Summer's Torrent for rangers?
  3. Sancus Augur

The spells weren't added with the test patch, so the Type 3 augments do nothing currently. Hopefully that'll be corrected before live, although it would be nice to be able to test them...

Bards are also missing all of their Type 3 augments.
    Shindius, Fenthen and Svann2 like this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

5. Angahran Augur

How do you miss the type 3s for an entire class ?
    Andarriel, RPoo and Shindius like this.
  6. Flookins New Member

Pet message trying to gear pet after patch " I cannot accept copied items "

Sorry about last post, did in wrong thread was looking at a few at same time
  7. Nilwean Elder

This didn't work properly, I now have both ranks 1 and 2 of Moonwhisper Crystals in my book.
    Not sure if the same issue exists with Howling Hail.
    niente likes this.
  8. Vanbard New Member

I copied my Everquest directory and pasted it per the recent article for testing the new 64 bit. When I pasted and ran I can run on live. When I change environment to Test it patches but when I press Play nothing happens the first time. I press play again after 15 seconds and the Launch Pad disappears and EQ never launches. Checking task manager does not show launchpad.exe or eqgame.exe running. No idea how to fix or what log to look at.
  9. drpepper New Member

/test copy doesn't seem to be working it just says test copy timed out.
  10. klanderso Developer

Testcopy may not work properly until the update next week. We need to update the transfer server and we can't do that until the update.
    Shindius, Skuz and Kazint like this.
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Do you know if we're getting Type 3 aug fixes (they are broken on Test) and raid loot lockout chests to be correctly functional?
  12. niente Developer

Is there anything wrong with copied items other than these two things?
    - Giving pets copied items
    - Donating copied items for tribute

Thanks
    bobokatt likes this.
  13. bobokatt Augur

So far that I have tested, those are the only two things wrong with copied items on test.
    Tradeskill combines seem to work fine either with copied or non.
    niente likes this.
  14. niente Developer

Thanks for the report, this should be fixed for the Live patch.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Both of these bugs were found and corrected internally on 2/8, (After the patch, I expect because of player reports) so they will make it to live.

Bard items will be on the melee/hybrid vendor.
    Shindius, Thunderkiks, adetia and 7 others like this.
  16. Angahran Augur

Is there any update on the Type 3s being fixed and the Bards actually getting their Type 3s ?
  17. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Check the dev post right above your that says what the status is.
    Strumph and Fenthen like this.
  18. Shindius Journeyman

Without reading through the rest of the thread - can't give copied items to NPCs for quests. I was unable to complete my SK 2.0 because the NPC wouldn't take my copied 1.5 for the final turn in. Hopefully the patch fixes that so I don't have to completely redo the 2.0 quest.
    bobokatt likes this.
  19. DeadRagarr Augur

Personal Hemic Source seems to not function. Is not clickable in inventory or the key ring slot.
  20. klanderso Developer

Testcopy should be working now that the character transfer server has been updated on live!
    Hobitses and Kazint like this.