Agnarr can transfer......

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by CatsPaws, Feb 8, 2022.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

From the test patch notes

Players on Agnarr can now transfer to Mangler, Rizlona, and Aradune.
  2. klanderso Developer

This'll be true when the Live update happens, sorry I'll remove it from the Test notes.
    Skuz and CatsPaws like this.
  3. SamwiseGamer New Member

What about Coirnav? Can they transfer there when the patch is live?
  4. Herf Augur

NO ONE MAY LEAVE! You have been asslaminated!
  5. Herf Augur

Really though, anyone who wanted to leave for Mangler did it years ago when Mangler opened.
  6. a_librarian Augur

DoN (Aradune/Rizlona) is a pretty decent point for maxed out Agnarr characters to transfer to a TLP actually. Almost all the content you missed is still relevant. Omens/DoN group content is tuned very easy so I think a Time geared level 70 tank with defensive AAs could manage fine. Lesson is available and the xp rate is boosted in DoDh so the AA gap should be pretty manageable. Sort of a decent option if you are craving some DoDh on a PoP maxed character
  7. Pops Racer Olde Faht

"Asslaminated" is now my new favorite word.
    Herf likes this.
  8. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
    Herf likes this.
  9. Corydon Augur

Sounds cool, except a true Agnarrian is sick of chasing gear from xpac to xpac and that was their decision to pick an era locked server in the first place. But then again, yeah, you can never know... because people are weird :eek:)
    EastSideWestSide, Herf and Jedis like this.
  10. ikarinokamii Elder

it would have been nice, if this has been done when ardune or mangler was at GOD
  11. Machen New Member

And completely inappropriate, since those servers had a handful of months to farm pop and agnarr had three years.
    Lanffear likes this.
  12. ikarinokamii Elder

so silly, gear becomes obsolete in like a couple of weeks on most progression servers once a new expansion unlocks.
  13. Intercept Augur

Exactly, so it shouldn't matter if you can join during GoD, Omens or DoN
    jeskola likes this.
  14. Accipiter Old Timer

I love the smell of asslamination in the morning.
    jeskola likes this.
  15. EastSideWestSide Lorekeeper

I wish there was a "love" option instead of just a "like" option for this reply.
    Herf and Corydon like this.
  16. Corydon Augur

<3
    EastSideWestSide likes this.
  17. Montag Augur

This might actually bring more players to Agnarr (which is doing fine even if low pop) because they will have the option to leave if they get sick of PoP and LDoN farming.
  18. verbatim Elder

Actually those other servers could still be said to be farming pop/ldon to this day. Its not like that content isn't accessible any longer.
  19. Machen New Member

That's not the point. When Aradune and Mangler were at God, they had only had a handful of months to farm pop. At that point, if DPG had allowed trades (which is what the poster I was responding to suggested should have happened) players from Agnarr would have had a massive advantage and would have come in with a significantly higher level of gear and plat than most Aradune or Mangler players could have had.
  20. Sippycup The Holy Grail of Aradune

These three servers listed , is it a free transfer ?