Whisper Step

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Knifen, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Knifen Augur

Any chance rogues can finally get whisper step updated so that invis and dropping aggro are not required before use. Every other class simply hits their *insert name for your class* and they are moved forward xx amount of feet. Rogues have to stop attacking, invis, escape, wait for a long enough period so that whisper step works, and hope that while we are waiting for said time to expire to use that, something doesn't cause us to catch aggro again.
    Celephane, Cicelee, Kendeth and 9 others like this.
  2. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

This was also brought up in beta, when it was suggested that every class could use their leap ability to get out of range of the raid when emoted if snared at the same time.
    Thunderkiks, minimind and Fenthen like this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Same with ToFS 3. Hoping your rogues can diagonal walk fast enough, or get rek't!
  4. minimind The Village Idiot

I just learned about this hindrance trying out the T2 ToL raids. Had no idea it was a problem. I'm all for equalizing it, but have only one question-- Why were these restrictions put in at all? Is there a potential for exploit I'm not seeing?
  5. Thunderkiks Augur

Also hope that if they do change it that you can still use it while SoS and not break SoS.
    Knifen and Winnowyl like this.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

In the meantime you can find a friendly tinker to make you a steamjet pack and/or rocket boots.
  7. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Yup, Winn has a set of rocket boots for it. AND I strafe. AND my bard <3's me, and keeps me with Selo's.
    Knifen likes this.