Next Expansion 'like to haves'

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by uberkingkong, Feb 3, 2022.

1. uberkingkong Augur

Agreed.
    I went to ME sometime on the first week of launch, there was people there but figured since its new and everything, it should have been packed (it was not). I think everyone was in instances or something. Felt empty.

SoF, I remember the Worgs, HoS reanimated, dsh farm, the faeries, the minos, so many great camps great for solo kiters. If people were grouping they were most likely in fort mech and those zones.
    I miss faction grinding with others. Tons of mobs so people didn't mind you being in there camp too. It wasn't "All these worgs are mine, this entire dsh farm is mine", it was more of oh you doing the quest/faction too? Its faster if we group up, want to group up? Or your a bit slow you will be leeching, so I'm soloing but feel free to kill here too. Not everyone was nice back then but sharing camps/mobs they were nice about that. As long as theres enough mobs for the both of you and your staying in your lane.

A suggestion for the next expansion zones, if its going off nostalgia again. Make the zones bigger, do similar to what was done with Cobalt Scar and Siren's Grotto. Should not be a minimum of zones you have to have. It should be of quality and I'd rather have 3 good quality big zones than 8 zones with 4 of them not being significant.

If zones can be big as Karanas, and you have 2 or 3 zones in the new expansion, that if combined they'd still be smaller than the Karanas, why even make 3 different zones then? Why not combine them into one big zone? Heck I should be saying the size of MPG, that zone is huge! It could be the maze portion making it take longer to navigate though and giving it the vibe of it being huge. Oow expansion brings me good memories too. As in so much to do, rare loot/ingredients for crafting (Magnetized Armor for the crafting, this is what I what I mean in my OP about my like to have, these don't drop globally, have to go to certain zone or certain mobs to get them)
    Burdi likes this.
  2. Tygart Lorekeeper

DoDH type missions.
  3. Bigstomp Augur

Like to have: lack of lag. It makes group missions (less so) and raids (very much so) broken with the crazy lag.

A raid event should not be easier (or harder) because the server is lagging.
    Nennius and Svann2 like this.