suggestion for something new

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Babaa, Jan 22, 2022.

1. Bigstomp Augur

Lets talk about something new.
    Forum search.
    Threads from 5+ years ago.
    Andarriel and Celephane like this.
  2. Tygart Lorekeeper

Add a player respec system in game for veterans who are tired of their class or no longer fun to play. Set a high SC price and go from there. This will allow players who are coming back to the game or tired of their class find something they want without having to grind another alt. This impacts returning, new players, and boxes. Nothing like investing a ton of time into a class to find it's useless in certain expansions. People will get gear and continue to play if they remain interested. Buying a heroic character and grinding just to find it's not fun leads to people quitting. The idea is to keep people interested.
  3. Mossaa Augur

All would just change to the flavor of the month class. So no thanks. Or guilds would start to force people to play specific classes because the guild would like to maximize DPS in guild. So would not be fun.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

If you think your guild would do that then you are in the wrong guild. Thats almost as bad as guilds that require you to hand over your account details so they can play your character when you cant log in to raid. Just no!
  5. Mossaa Augur

I did not say the guild where I am a member would do that. But I said guilds could start doing that
  6. Tygart Lorekeeper

While true, but with ToL and pet tanking missions, a lot of melee pretty useless right now, especially those group gear. Before folks say get a real tank, well good luck with that. When guilds force a person to play something, it's time to quit the game. This isn't a job.
  7. Elyssanda Bardbrain

so really a bard with healing powers..