Bard aura of renewal broken

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Majin-ryokoryu, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Majin-ryokoryu Journeyman

Not sure if it's rk 2 only or all ranks but aura of renewal rk 2 is not producing it's aura effect. Pls help me test it and send in bug reports
  2. Majin-ryokoryu Journeyman

did some more testing with another bard in the EQ discord hybrid channel and aura of rodcet seems to be broken too.
  3. Szilent Augur

bard regen auras do not make a buff, never have. look in your heal spam.

also, don't use regen aura
    Jennre likes this.
  4. Shakara Augur

Perhaps this is a difference between live and TLP so ill give context. On Mangler (SoD era) it makes a lot of sense if you are caster DPS support to use regen aura and combo with Aria of the Poet. The spell damage mod on aria is better than the aura and the casters gain extra mana regen. I cant see a reason why to use the aura with casters unless you are worried about uptime.
  5. Majin-ryokoryu Journeyman

it is supposed to give mana regen also and doesn't not seeing any heal spam either
  6. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Hey, I don't think this is broken. These auras are a bit weird in that they don't have a visible buff in a window. Instead they just pulse a heal every 6 seconds. You can see it if you turn on "Nonzero heals" in options and look for heals landing on you (Options > Chat > Spells > Heals (You) and Heals (Others) > Show). Just trust that if you see this message you are also getting the mana and endurance "heal". They don't display messages for those.

You have been healed for 0 (354) hit points by Aura of Renewal Effect II.
    You have been healed for 0 (354) hit points by Aura of Renewal Effect II.
    You have been healed for 0 (214) hit points by Aura of Rodcet Effect.
    You have been healed for 0 (214) hit points by Aura of Rodcet Effect.
    Iribabh and Szilent like this.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

Bard aura/echo song buff icon goes in the Auras window (Shift A).

Each pulse casts a direct heal (not a HoT) of health/mana/endurance, so there is no on-character buff.
    Iribabh likes this.