Krono Prices Mischief?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Slayerwolf, Jan 6, 2022.

1. coltongrundy Augur

that wasn't because of 3 accounts being banned. That was because of a patch that broke the plat dupe bug, and then the patch a month later reintroduced it.
  2. HoodenShuklak Augur

big if true
  3. Punchu Augur

Hot Take: Dupe's been around for a long time, it's due dilligence on policing it that has changed.
  4. verbatim Elder

Someone needs to resurrect the auctions site because the baz is going to be obsolete by the time omens comes out. It already is useless for buying top end gear. Would be nice to have the same functionality we had back in velious.
    Xanathol likes this.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

A good take, but it was patch based.
  6. coltongrundy Augur

Oh, frank is agreeing with what I said, I'm probably wrong.
  7. Bruzum Grobbfist Journeyman

mmm... id check your sources again. or math.. or however you came up with those numbers. also, it doesn't nullify the argument. in fact the person to whom you're replying is quite right. there are more than "a few" 50+ box crews on rizlona, and your typical player is 6-18 boxes. the amount of afk farming, and at-the-keyboard farming, that took place even before mischief launch, and has continued to take place, should absolutely account for more plat than mischief. it shouldn't even be close. your server has a plat duping problem, which shouldn't be surprising.
    Treage_Imminent likes this.
  8. Korea numbah3 Elder

true if big
  9. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

farming skills on Mischief > farming skills on Rizlona :p
    I thought it was normal to have like 100M going into Luclin.
  10. Shui Butai

I pulled for an AE PL group on my bard last night, the leader let me have the plat and vendor fodder drops. After 4 hours I had to leave and after selling the vender fodder I had 421,977pp in my pockets.
    Maybe this is the "Dupe" everyone was screaming about? Just my 2 cents
    code-zero likes this.
  11. Lemerian Elder

A bit too late for that.
  12. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

On the contrary, its too late for Mischief but the primary concern would be to protect future TLP economies.
  13. Xanathol Augur

If you netted 40 plat per mob (dropped and vendor sold), you'd have to have killed an average of ~44 mobs per minute to make that much plat. Even at 100 plat per mob, that's ~18 mobs per minute. What zone has trash dropping that much plat per mob and has either that mob density / that fast a repop?
  14. Anklepoker New Member

^ I love math nerds
  15. Bruzum Grobbfist Journeyman

yeah i guess so lol
  16. Bruzum Grobbfist Journeyman

i won't doubt you had that much after you were done. however, if i had to guess how much you had in your pockets before you started pulling id say it was probably just shy of 400k.
  17. coltongrundy Augur

Try it. Your account will get banned.
  18. Achillez Elder

LMFAO, anyone who believes you can make over 100k an hour from vendor drops in "AE groups" has never farmed plat in EQ before. As someone said earlier, the only way this statement is true is if you had close to 400k on you to begin with. On live with a max raid geared max AAd toon, constantly training and killing 40-50 mobs at a time, rotating between the 3 highest vendor drop zones in the game just so there are enough spawns (fortress mechanous, gyro spire beta/zeka) you pull 40-50k an hour tops in vendor drops. If you AE deathtouched every mob the second it spawned in every zone used to AE PL on Mischief, you would not come close to scratching the number you listed.
    Treage_Imminent and Catalina like this.
  19. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Can you teach me to dupe? Alternatively, can I talk to your accountant?
  20. WokeCat Augur

Was thinking about this earlier. I've been playing on Thornblade and Mischief since launch. All through Velious if I played enough, I would naturally acquire enough platinum from my adventures to go out and buy a new item, one that I would get excited about. Now that's not even remotely possible. I could farm for the next 2 weeks and I would never come close to acquiring 100K. This is my first TLP and I can see so many different reasons why these servers die in less than 6 months, while servers like P99 maintain a health population and environment for years.