Login Server Appears to be down

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tutankamen, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Tutankamen Augur

Can't log in FV 1/25/2022 PST 12:18
    VetMonkEq, Malbro and Gamer001 like this.
  2. Shaiken Journeyman

It wont let me log into anything, no server selection screen, just at an empty log in screen with an error window about no connection to servers.
  3. Malbro Augur

Luclin also.

I put a post in bugs about it.
  4. Hoosierdaddy Lorekeeper

Same problem here. Can't log in.
  5. Malbro Augur

Working now, just got back in.
  6. Tegila Augur

Currently down (again?) "experiencing high volume of players logging in" for last 15or so minutes.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

I was able to log into the forums after getting "Invalid Credentials" for a bit. Game log-in is still down for me. I am willing to bet that will be up again soon. And if I am wrong I will drop onto the floor, kick, scream, and throw a COVID tantrum. Either that, or just wait a bit and do something else. :)
    Wdor likes this.
  8. Graytis Lorekeeper

Was able to finally log in, briefly, after about 20 minutes of trying, only to discover that apparently I'm a "free" player... despite re-upping with a fresh annual sub in November. Logged out to try again, haven't been able to get back in since. Not particularly happy at the moment.

EDIT: Resolved. Logged in and no more yellow gear.
  9. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I got booted and unable to log back in for an hour now.
  10. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Patch, click to enter, when it boots you to the old login screen prior to server select, enter your pw and select quick connect, will bypass server login area and take you to last character/server you played.
  11. Nennius Curmudgeon

There is another thread that mentions characters being mangled a fair bit. Incorrect levels, lost expansions. etc. A few years ago I logged in and found myself guildless and it has me wondering if I should wait to log in. So, what are you lucky, logged-in folks seeing?
  12. Numiko Augur

Great made it to server select and its telling me I Don't have an all access account and don't own the last few expansions :oops:
  13. Tegila Augur

I get that a lot, just close the old login and you're back to server select all ready to go.
  14. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

In this case, by using quick connect it bypasses trying to get to server select, which can let you avoid the problem. You should get a 57 error the first time then repeat until it tells you there have been failed login attempts to your account, that is when it lets you in.
  15. dagnarus New Member

Between the lag on Fv, and login issues, it has been a pretty bad month.
  16. Yimin Augur

Not one of my saved log in are saved now ! Cant log in 4 of my 6 accounts .....

YiMin