Test Update 01/25/2022 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 25, 2022.

1. EQ Dev Developer

This thread is for new bugs and how to reproduce them only. Please keep all opinions, discussions, posts about balance, and anything else in the other thread.
    Discussion Thread
  2. Cakkortiz New Member

Test copy is very buggy. After a copy yesterday i have essentially been locked out of my account for more than 12 hours. I get as far as the char select screen which shows 0/0 characters, all buttons are greyed out and a dialog box saying loading characters. Numerous test only characters essentially gone, including my 120 sk. This makes me extra upset seeing as i just spent 200$ with daybreak in anticipation of some serious playtime this week, and i cant even log in.
    Keeden likes this.
  3. Thunderkiks Augur

Happened here as well but I didn't test copy. Just sits on loading characters with 0 showing. I have quite a few characters on test.
    Keeden likes this.
  4. Stav New Member

Overseer missions are completing and then reappearing as ready to complete later in the day. Also seeing an occasional returning agents trigger a "Failed to Add Soandso Overseer Agent" and then they vanish from agent list entirely. Only started occurring in the last day or two.
    Rizzin likes this.
  5. Rizzin Elder

Can confirm the bug from 3 of my accounts:

Account 1: had 10 of 5 active missions this morning and failed 2 of those (failures are rare)

Account 2: had 5 active missions, failed 3 and then had 3 active agents (I had ~250 before that)

Account 3: had 5 of 10 active missions and failed 2 of those

Can also report a guild member has lost all but a few agents as well.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Ossified Bloodied Ores needed to make the containers to make group gear and augs simply are not dropping off group named anymore. Even I'm not this unlucky.
  7. Rizzin Elder

I got an an ossified ore two days ago off Lucca Brigthfeld in ME on test (I killed it twice and it dropped the ore on the second one fwiw).