Not A Bug Groups do not stay together when zoning.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Random_tank, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Random_tank Apprentice

After the most recent patch groups random split up into various picks.
    Take a full group and exit the Plane of Disease zone. 2 characters end up in base pick, 2 in pick1, and 2 in pick2

voted most annoying bug of 2022.
    Duder, Wulfhere, Shiki and 9 others like this.
  2. Aanuvane Augur

This isn't new. I frequently suffer this when I am zoning in and out of LDoNs fairly quickly (~8 mins). Two characters grouped each with a merc. The merc stays in the "group" and one of the players gets dropped. Thoroughly annoying. :)
    minimind and Narisa like this.
  3. Narisa New Member

Confirming both of the above experiences.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Not the same thing.

There's already threads open. This is the same thing, the complaints arent restricted to TLPs.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/pick-zone-changes-on-tlps.280457/
  5. Aanuvane Augur

Sorry - jumped to conclusion based on the title.
  6. Gialana Augur

Although the latest patch may have increased the frequency of this happening, it's not new. My groupmates on live have been sent to different picks for years. It seems to mainly happens when leaving an instance to a zone that has multiple picks open, but I could be remembering incorrectly. Also, I think it didn't happen if the group leader completely zoned before the rest of the group started zoning.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

from Aug 16 2017 patch notes
    - - When entering a zone, if you do not have a pick zone timer, you will be placed in the zone where all of your group members are and get a timer.
    Wulfhere and CambarDenten like this.
  8. Ratalthor Developer

This is not a bug, but it is an improvement we are considering in a future update.