Enchanter missing spells and AAs

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Mythose, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Mythose Journeyman

Unless I'm missing something Enchanters didnt receive a new level 118 Slow spell (Last one was Constraining Coil lev 113 Torment of Velious expansion).
    With that they didnt get the AA Slowing Helix as a single target and a group AoE Enveloping Helix to be able to click this new spell level without taking up a spellgem.

The AAs:
    Besides what I noted above,
    -Bite of Tashani AA wont let you advance to use the highest level of the new level 117 spell Edict of Tashan.
    -Beam of Slumber AA wont let you advance to use it against anything over level 118... needs to be raised to Lev 123.

These AAs are big quality of life losses and also lowers our ADPS if we must constantly single cast the single target Tashan spell line to improve caster DPS. This means less opportunity to proc our Synergy proc, GoM and Chromatic Haze since we will need to single target every mob with Tash to allow the new lev 116 too 120 nuke spells to benefit from the debuff.

I looked and didnt see this question posted anywhere. I dont even know if this is the correct forum to get the attention thats warranted.

Thank You
    Rexa, Ogress, steinmeister and 7 others like this.
  2. RPoo Augur

3. PhantasmaRathe Journeyman

I never respond to posts, but i have to agree that the above mentioned "oversights" are a huge knock for us enchanters. I really am hoping they are oversights as i would truly like to see them worked into the new content.
    I do have an additional issue that i feel was an oversight. The enchanter quest you can turn in an illusion clicky to the npc in the POK library for a spell you can memorize into your spellbook has made it impossible to lean all the new spells from the ToL release. I have over 130 illusion clickies and have turned them in for the spell i can memorize in my book. Having done that and once i have filled up the 120th spell page i can no longer learn more spells. I've started deleting some lower level ones but dont want to get rid of them to be honest and i'm finding it harder and harder to find spells that will allow me to delete them. I think it would be a better option to have those quest turn in clickies become a special AA instead of a memorized spell.
    Rexa, Ogress, steinmeister and 5 others like this.
  4. Abrax Apprentice

Nothing to add to the above stated problems except that they really need to be addressed.
    Mythose, Rexa, Ogress and 4 others like this.
  5. Nogshale New Member

It looks like Bite of Tashani AA and Beam of Slumber has been upgraded.
    I still don't see the upgraded slow spell and Enveloping Helix AA needs updating still.
    Should this need to be in the bugs section of the forum?
  6. Szilent Augur

nothing about the old Slow spell & its associated AA stops working.

That's different than Tash & Beam
    RPoo likes this.
  7. Voxynn Elder

Did they ever up the AA beam of slumber to current workable mechanics yet?
  8. Voxynn Elder

Or, are they going to like have plans to at the very least?
  9. RPoo Augur