Not A Bug No Transfer Tokens on Miragul

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lidjet, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Lidjet Journeyman

We are now a Live server, we were told we'd have everything Live servers have. This includes Transfer tokens to leave if we wanted. Will these be added? Thanks!
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Not all live servers allow transfers off, a la FV. Not all TLPs have allowed transfer off too. Either it's by design, or a function that was overlooked when it transitioned.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You would not have transfer tokens if transfers are not allowed.

Unless it was changed:

Q: Can I transfer my existing character here?
    No. This will be a fresh server where all players will begin their adventures at level 85. There are no plans at this time to offer transfers to this server from any other progression server, or transfers off of this server.
    https://www.everquest.com/news/miragul-progression-server-faq-2019
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The server has now become a normal server, if they are planning to merge them to Vox later this year they should be able to transfer off before then to a server of their choice.
  5. Lidjet Journeyman

Yeah that all changes when we became a live server. We were told we would be a normal live server with everything live servers have . Heroics we're turned off... So it's no longer a progression server
  6. Sansvisage New Member

i cant see why you shouldn't be allowed to as ultimately once you are on vox you can. does seem like they have missed this.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

Is this one of the servers they are opening free transfers off before merge about a month before? Maybe that was one of the considerations as to selling transfer tokens on the server.