Fly with the eagles, Nuad

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Verily Tjark, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Verily Tjark Augur

A sad day for those in the Fu World Order family and the Bristlebane server...

We lost a dear friend and guildmate, Nuad.

One of the best druids I've ever gotten to play with... There are so many good memories of our time together as guildmates and in our fellowship. Group 4 on raids just won't be the same without you buddy.

Nuad was just a great guy too... He had been dealing with a lot of medical issues for a while now, but he still thought of others. Whenever I had to miss raids and playtime due to my daughter being in the hospital, he would always be one of the first people to check in on me. It's just a rare thing in a make believe world where we often never interact in real life. It's a good reminder that there are real people behind these pixels, and the relationships forged in this game are real too..

Nuad tells the group, 'Cry "Havok!", and let slip the wolves of war'

Gonna miss you,friend.
    Andarriel, kimgimu, Duder and 7 others like this.
  2. Aldryn Another New Member

Sorry to hear :( Condolences to all of his friends and family, both in-game and out.

Cheers to Nuad!
    Verily Tjark and Jennre like this.
  3. zleski Augur

4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'm so sorry for your loss. it is hard to lose EQ friends, some can be closer than RL friends, and as old as EQ is, some we may have known longer than some RL friends. Losing someone you have spent hours , weeks, months, years with.. hurts no matter how you knew them.
  5. Lisard Silly

Condolences
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  6. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Prayers as you remember, grieve, and celebrate your friend's life, and mourn their earthly/norrathian absence moving forward.
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  7. RPoo Augur

So sorry for the loss. The passing of each dear EQ friend sends ripples throughout the community. We share the pain.
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  8. Graves Elder

Nuad has been on my friends list for well over 20 years, from the early CotSS days.

/mourn
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  9. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Very sorry for your loss FWO. BB server looses another good one that's been around as long as I can remember. God's speed, Nuad. /salute
    Verily Tjark likes this.
  10. Duder Augur

Nuad was a great guy. Someone I really liked. I remember progression racing Torment of Velious with him in our group as our healer. I remember Nuad surprising the heck out of me lasting for about 30ish hours of the race. Nuad is one of the nicest people I have ever met let alone had the pleasure of being friends with. The Bristlebane server is a lesser place now without you Nuad.
    Verily Tjark and kimgimu like this.