Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Thundersnake Elder

I wonder, maybe they ran out of synonyms for Intervention it is a 20 year old spell line after all.
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm perfectly fine if they decided to just go with spell lines called:
    Big Boom 1, Big Boom 2, Big Boom 3, etc.
    or
    Big Heal 1, Big Heal 2, Big Heal 3, etc.

Having to come up with a brand new name for a spell that does the exact same thing as the previous one, only a little better, seems like a waste of time that could spent on other things.
    Wdor likes this.
  3. Paladin Augur

With spell / disc Lines, they could simply keep the name of the spell / disc and number it.

So the group spells, like Brell's Tenacious Barrier, would be Brell's Tenacious Barrier 2 when Level 125 rolls around.

With non-group spells, like Splash of Repentance Rk. III, it would become Splash of Repentance 2 Rk. III, next time around.

Or, they could simple name it for the Level.... Brell's Tenacious Barrier Level 124 or Splash of Repentance Level 123 Rk. III.
    Wdor likes this.
  4. E'ci - Knight Errant Lorekeeper

I don't mind the novelty of same original/thematic component of the name.
    I am sure glad that (at least in most cases) they share some commonality to anchor the lines.

At this point without that and the spell lists it would be complete madness at this point.
  5. Tounces7 Journeyman

So you're not going to tell us which ones, which means we get to waste hours and hours re-learning what we already learned. Gotta love how you make changes like this that force people to waste a huge amount of their time for nothing other than the fact you like to be vague for some obtuse reason.
  6. Hekaton Augur

as a shaman i hit 55k a couple expansions ago and thats when i noticed they abandoned the achievment aas post 50k

kinda sucks
  7. Hekaton Augur

The shaman unity naming is following naming conventions from 2 expansions ago when we got the last focus upgrade. Unity of the Kromiff and Talisman of the Ry'gorr
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

No overseer achievements? :(
  9. Svann2 The Magnificent

I thought I had read that luclin barberries would be added to forage tables, but Im not finding that in patch notes. Watsup with those?
  10. Lurikeen Journeyman

Are auto assigned AAs being granted past level 105 now? If so to what level? Thanks.
  11. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It is based on expansion and will go up to Ring of Scale
    Zunnoab and Lurikeen like this.
  12. Littletroll Journeyman

When is Thief's Vision lower ranks overwrite it bug going to get fixed?
  13. Kodachi Augur

Akheva in Vex Thal can now be headshot.

This is only true in new content and not original VT, and this is disappointing to me. I at least hoped the Akhevan mobs would be if not the Greater Akhevan mobs.

Minor nearly irrelevant thing, but oh man does going back into VT and killing through trash suck for a very broad stretch of time.
  14. Slasher Augur

It should go up to ROS(110) but not TBL AAs yet.
    Zunnoab and Lurikeen like this.
  15. Destinyend New Member

When are we going to get type 3 augs this is just silly. I hope one day I can use new things from the new expac that has been open
    Krazzi and Svann2 like this.
  16. Broozer Augur

Can we has shade models in Shadow Valley be headshot vulnerable too?
  17. Velisaris_MS Augur

And the shades in UP.