The Temple of Ssraeshza...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Annastasya, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Annastasya Augur

,, was the best zone in Shadows of Luclin. (#fightme)

So, if we just have to rehash Luclin, let's get an update to this zone. Please to be including; Keys, Raid Events both major and minor, Tradeskilled bane weapons, Elevators(?) that everyone loves (?) and hates(?) and absolutely does not exploit, Secret doors that can only be lock-picked open or definitely not passed by exploiting geometry/pathing/camping tricks.

Also, while i am making wild requests. Since this was the first place we got an actual cure curses spell (if i'm waxing nostalgic correctly), how about a real cure corruption spell, that just plain knocks out all those corruption dots and debuffs from the last 10 years of events? Oh look! New development space! Anyway...
    Duder and Elyssanda like this.
  2. Morigaine Elder

All of the speculation I have heard is that they will follow the two expansion model again for Luclin just like Velious and Kunark. The logical outcome would be that Ssra would be in the next expansion.

I also totally agree with you that this years release doesn’t truly feel like Luclin with Ssra missing so fingers crossed the speculation holds true.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I miss the Deep, and the invisible bridge that I screamed w in RL when I fell off of the first time.
    Treage_Imminent and Coagagin like this.
  4. Loratex The Ridiculous Necro

Next expansion.
    Grieg and ssra
  5. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

How about brand new original content? Or bring us all back to Antonica. Maybe the goblins in the Lavastorm Mountains area have dug too deep and awakened an ancient evil. Maybe there is an aquagoblin threat arising, that spreads from Antonica to Faydwer to Kunark, maybe have it centered on Veksar. Have it affect many different areas/continents, and include content for lower levels as well. Or maybe the Darkpaw Clan, finally fed up with just hurling fruitlessly bodies at the gates of Qeynos, get organized, and there is a real threat to the city.
    Treage_Imminent likes this.
  6. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Maybe they will finally fix pathing, and give us an underwater expansion.:p
  7. Vumad Cape Wearer

I believe they did that with DoN.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  8. DeadRagarr Augur

SoL 2.0 part 2 is going to be 100% all underground content. One part of the expansion above ground - the other below.
  9. Sixth_Sense New Member

I expect Mayong related content, DoDH zone remakes maybe.
  10. Talif Augur

EQ2 has been two years ahead of the expansions redux and just finished up a two year Luclin revisit. I would expect the same over here. In more encouraging news, EQ2 got an entirely new continent this year, so fingers crossed over here for 2023!
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

How bout Hollowshade and the tribal wars that would be fun although a pain to get all the hunters lol.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  12. bortage spammin lifetaps

turn shadowhaven into a dungeon

bazaar is also a dungeon
    Fenthen likes this.
  13. Svann2 The Magnificent

Katta Castellum, fungus grove, acrylia caverns
  14. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

How about brand new zones instead of rehashing old content? Break into the interior of the moon let's see what is hiding beneath the surface!
    Fenthen likes this.
  15. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

The Moon is an illusion of a moon, and there is really a true moon where Luclin is hiding...