Classic models and mounts

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by LoLitsNeal, Jan 12, 2022.

1. LoLitsNeal Journeyman

I know you can use mounts now with classic models which is great, but my character is always standing with his feet sticking out below the horses belly and it looks pretty rediculous. Anyone know of a mount (cash shop pref) that is large enough to hide my guys legs?

Someone mentioned the Rhino from one of the achievements, but was hoping to get one sooner than 100+

Thanks for checking!
  2. Riou EQResource

Think things like the Carpet mounts should be decent too since you stand on them, think some of the steamwork mounts where they strap onto you might work too
  3. LoLitsNeal Journeyman

Those are two good examples. I'll have to check the availability of them. Not sure if I can go with the rug though. That seems very non EQesque lol.

Update: I just saw the gnomish jetpack in the store. Serious LOL. Would that look cool or would it look ridiculous on a classic model, thats the question hahaha.

Update2: It looks like some of the winged horses might work ok? Looks like the wings may hide your legs sticking out from under the horse maybe?
  4. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

Another good thing about the backpack. When you're in tight quarters. It works very well in them. For example. In Bloodfalls, there's a very small camp with 4 mobs, with 2 potential rare mobs. I used the backpack on both my mages without shrinking and was perfectly fine. Chaotic yet fun camp.

As for your issue, maybe one of the bear mounts would work. If you're looking in the store, buy the backpack, it's a very useful mount.
  5. Jumbur Improved Familiar

The backpack is very noisy though.
  6. Crenshinabon New Member

Man, yea being noisy is a big turnoff for sure. Especially if it cannot be turned off. I figured someone would have some experience with classic models and mounts. Am I in the minority here?

On that note, a bear sounds awesome. Ill look into that.

*This is my alt account
  7. Flatchy Court Jester

Lets get to work on a racoon mount.
  8. Pops Racer Olde Faht

LOL - A troll riding a racoon. I want to see that :D
  9. bortage spammin lifetaps

classic models should just look crouched when you mount up imo, then it'd sorta kinda look like you're riding the horse
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

The carpet's are the best! Least the smoothest mount ive seen.