Not A Bug Barnacle Encrusted Brazier

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by adetia, Jan 6, 2022.

1. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

This item does not have a right click teleportation effect when dropped in the guild hall like the rest do.

[IMG]
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

If you place and then right click on it, does it not show an option to teleport?
  3. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

No, as stated above, if you place it in the guild hall, it does not have a teleport option.
  4. Duder Augur

Is this in a guild hall where you have full rights to not only drop but also interact with items/vendors?
  5. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Yes. I have approximately 60 of these transportation items, but this is the only one that is not functioning as expected.
    Duder likes this.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Don't the teleport items, like what you get from crates, typically have a 20 hour reuse if you click them from inventory? That one says 10 hours, so I'm wondering if that's causing a bug that makes it not clickable when placed.
  7. Wulfhere Augur

Doubtful it's a bug.

This is an inventory teleport item. The only reason it's place-able is because all primary and secondary items are place-able.
  8. Ratalthor Developer

Wulfhere is correct. We allow many items to work as housing items, but not ever item was designed around how it is used when placed.
    Wulfhere likes this.
  9. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Respectfully, I believe thats pretty lame and I would NEVER have purchased it and wasted my quarm reward had i known that in advance. It could have happily waited another ten years ;) in my claim list for a future worthwhile use.

I would suggest:

1. Add a disclaimer to the item stating it does not work when placed, since there's like 60+ of these transportation items that do work the way that they are expected to do so. Or, put a thing on the ones that are intended to work, so that we can tell from looking at the object.
    2. Ideally, the "vision" on this item should be adjusted. Its quite frankly rare enough as it is, no need for it to be effectively useless in addition.

Really disappointed by that decision.
    Axxius, Fenthen, Wulfhere and 3 others like this.